STARBOARD 2016 Sprint 14'0" Carbon Sandwich - USED
or 6 weekly payments from $266.50 learn more
NOTE: This board is USED. There are minor rail marks / cosmetic scratches. This board has no repairs. Fin Included.
- Fastest flat-water race board with simply the highest winning results in 2015.
- Versatile in both flat-water and light ocean chop. The center stringer tail curve and the rail stringer nose curve offer trim control, while the flat profile maximizes speed on flat-water.
- Flat profile and extended waterline performs with a linear glide,distributing the weight throughout the entire board, reducing any pitching or bouncing effect. The glide gives a hovering sensation on the water instead of ploughing through it.
- The channel, W shape tail and combination of hard and soft railedges are designed using the Bernouli principle to direct and funnel the flow of water from nose to tail, maximizing acceleration and minimizing drag.
- Stability is controlled through the dug out inner deck rail shape,which allows the rider to hold a wider stance with a lower centre of gravity, increasing reactivity to the smallest chop.
STYLE: CARBON SANDWICH
- 14’’ x 23” / 308L: RRP $4,999
CARBON SANDWICH TECHNOLOGY
Lightest weight, efficient flex and extra strength.
- Super light-weight biaxial Carbon is laminated over the entire hull for the lightest weight, best strength ratio and most efficient flex.
- The mid-section of the board has stiffer UD Carbon side stringers to maintain the rocker in that critical area, thus optimizing glide.
- Thin high density PVC is used on the entire board minimizing resin uptake and maximizing strength.
- 0.6mm thick wood reinforcements are localized right below the standing platform to further enhance the longevity of the extra high density PVC sheet on the tray.
- This is the lightest and strongest race board construction we have ever offered.
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Rail Tape: We highly recommend installing rail tape on your SUP board to avoid unnecessary dings and scratches from general handling, transporting or misplaced paddle strokes. With every SUP hardboard purchase, we offer discounted rail tape at only $50 (Radz Hawaii Allround Tape valued at $82.00) plus FREE Fitting (valued @ $30).