STARBOARD 2017 Wide Point Inflatable Zen 10'5"
Sale $1,550.00 $1,085.00
or 6 weekly payments from $180.83 learn more
INFLATABLE ZEN: lighter, stiffer, stronger
- Size 10’5’’ x 32’’
- Incredibly stable board for a wide range of riders.
- 35” width makes an incredibly stable board for a wide range of riders up to 115kg that is ideal for yoga, fitness, and all round cruising.
- We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
- A very light board and a great sensation while paddling.
- Re-engineered Zen technology: more fibres, less coating and minimized glue usage. On the water you will sense the acceleration and fun feel of a light hull, actually up to 2 kgligher than 2016 editions.
- The triple-sandwich rail laminate acts as dual stringer stiffenersand also make the rails incredibly strong. Double PVC layers are replaced with 2000 denier deck and bottom stringers, providing the board that rigid, crisp and stiff feel.
- The lamination process uses minimal glue and solvent and packing of the board is free of plastic.
- Faster board inflation, with less effort. - the benchmark V8 flow valve gets you to 15–18 PSI faster and with less effort.
- Neoprene paddle holder and carry strap on the tail.
- Center board carry handle.
- Integrated towing D-ring on of the nose.
- Leash ring on the deck at the tail.
- 2mm EVA deck pad with croc skin texture.
- FCS II SUP Touring 9” for Paddle For Hope and
- SUPKids Racer.
- Flex fixed fins on Converse, Drive, Wide Point, Whopper,
- Blend, Atlas, SUPKids 8’0”and 9’0”.
- Supplied with Zen bag and Double Action pump.
- *Recommended to inflate boards between 15-18 PSI for optimum stiffness and performance.
- Length: 10’0″
- Width: 35″
- Thickness: 4.75″ - 6.0″
- Tail Width: 18.9″
- Volume: 237-300 L
- Max Rider Weight: 115 kg
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.