STARBOARD 2017 Hypernut Inflatable Zen 7’8”
Sale $1,650.00 $1,320.00
was $1650 / NOW 1,320
- Short, compact and ultra responsive, the Hyper Nut’s wide nose and tail give stability while the short length increases acceleration, speed and tight turning for riders up to 85 kg.
- Inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
- The inflatable Zen is lighter, stiffer and stronger.
THE ZEN EXPERIENCE
A very light board: Re-engineered Zen technology: more fibres, less coating and minimized glue usage. On the water you will sense the acceleration and fun feel of a light hull, actually up to 2 kg ligher than our 016 editions.
A great sensation while paddling: The triple-sandwich rail laminate acts as dual stringer stiffeners
and also make the rails incredibly strong. We replace double PVC layers with 2000 denier deck and bottom stringers, providing the board that rigid, crisp and stiff feel.
Clean Technology: The lamination process uses minimal glue and solvent and packing of the board is free of plastic. Faster board inflation, with less effort. The benchmark V8 flow valve gets you to 15–18 PSI faster and with less effort.
- Neoprene paddle holder and carry strap on the tail.
- Centre board carry handle.
- Integrated towing D-ring on of the nose.
- Leash ring on the deck at the tail.
- 2mm EVA deck pad with croc skin texture.
- Supplied with Zen bag and Double Action pump.
*Recommended to inflate boards between 15-18 PSI for optimum stiffness and performance
Suggested Rider Weight Range:40-85 kg