STARBOARD 2018 Enduro S40 - Fixed Length SUP Paddle
Out of stock
- Fixed length SUP paddle.
- Includes: Carbon shaft S40.
- The Enduro is direct in the water: the first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful. Increased cadence due to a smoother waterflow around the blade.
- Low aspect design makes it easy to lift out of the water with each stroke and also great to lean on while wave riding.
- Carbon Balsa.
- New 100% long-grain low density balsa core for better strength and paddle sensation.
- Custom woven Biaxial 60/60 degree carbon cloth for the best flex and weight characteristic.
- Biaxial 45-degree glass fabric used to increase the durability and reduce risk of buckling.
- Retains strength while possessing incredibly good flex characteristics.
- ABS rail insert along the entire edge of the blade for added durability.
- The balsa core is made from many different pieces of balsa wood, then assembled together to create the density and mechanical strength required.
DIMENSIONS - Blade Size M
- Blade length: 48.8 cm
- Blade width: 20.7 cm
- Area: 525 cm2
- Total length: 210cm
NOTE: This is a fixed length paddle - when ordering be sure to include the height you would like (floor to top of handle) at checkout. If you need assistance please give us a call on 027 245 7540.
This product is available to order - send us a message now to secure yours.
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.