STARBOARD 2018 Enduro Tiki Tech S35 - 3pc Adj Paddle
Out of stock
- Adjustable 3-piece SUP paddle.
- Includes: Hybrid carbon shaft skinny 3pc adjustable S35.
- The Enduro is direct in the water: the first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful. Increased cadence due to a smoother waterflow around the blade.
- Low aspect design makes it easy to lift out of the water with each stroke and also great to lean on while wave riding.
- Tiki Tech.
- New recyclable PET T10 with low resin uptake.
- UD carbon stringer continues all the way from the neck to the top of the blade, enhancing the reflex characteristics and strength.
- Full ABS rail and protective top sheet covering artwork and surface finish.
- Extra reinforcement on the blade neck for greater overall strength.
- All size Tiki Tech blades sold separately in Red, Blue, Green, Purple, Sonni Wave and Sonni Sun graphics with matching ABS edge.
- Hybrid carbon shaft and carbon handle.
The blade’s size dictate the power and efficiency of your stroke.
Blade length: 42.5 cm
Blade width: 18.2 cm
Area: 430 cm2
Total length: 203.7 cm
Min/max length adjustment: 147 cm / 207.7cm
Blade length: 46.3 cm
Blade width: 20.5 cm
Area: 475 cm2
Total length: 207.5 cm
Min/max length adjustment: 151 cm / 211.5 cm
Blade length: 48.8 cm
Blade width: 20.7 cm
Area: 525 cm2
Total length: 210 cm
Min/max length adjustment: 154 cm / 213.6 cm
Blade length: 51.3 cm
Blade width: 21.2 cm
Area: 575 cm2
Total length: 212.5 cm
Min/max length adjustment: 156.5 cm / 216.6 cm
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.