ARMSTRONG 2019 Carver 1600 Foil Set - 60cm Mast
or 6 weekly payments from $553.33 learn more
This is an amazingly versatile and innovative wing. It has the ability to satisfy an experienced foil rider and at the same time one of the easiest foil wings to learn with. Armstrong have specially chosen a thick foil section to produce smooth lift at low speeds, this makes getting up and flying the foil a stress free and fun process. The mid aspect ratio planform delivers stability in both pitch and roll, which is vital for confident wave riding and overall ease and stability.
The CARVER 1600 is the go-to foil wing for everyday and every foil discipline. The wing offers amazing lift and stability at lower speeds making it easy to catch waves, ride swells or tow behind a boat. Everyone can enjoy ripping on this wing, in the surf it can get you riding on a small bump or overhead waves. Behind the boat it is fantastic for shredding big carving turns and surf foiling the wake of the boat.
The CARVER 1600 is the perfect choice for anyone new to foiling. It’s forgiving but has so much potential for progressing into whatever discipline you choose.
- The main wings are shaped for maximum stability and predictability at all speeds.
- The foil sections have been carefully designed by one of the world’s foremost sport wing designers.
- Continuous testing and refinement helped Armstrong find a combination of plan form, leading and trailing edge sweep and the right amount of anhedral curve that delivers super smooth flow, giving a more connected surf like feeling while on the fly.
- Construction is based around a high-density foam core, which is encapsulated in Aramid cloth before being wrapped with 100% High Modulus Carbon.
- 60cm Mast
- 1600 front wing
- Tail wing
- Smaller wave riding
- SUP, kite, surf, wake and downwind foiling.
- Lower speeds for learning through to intermediate level.
- All parts and protective bag included.
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.