ARMSTRONG 2019 Ripper 1600 Foil Set - 75cm Mast
- Small to medium wave riding.
- SUP, kite, surf, wake and downwind foiling.
- Suits intermediate through to advanced level.
- All parts and protective bag included.
The Ripper 1600 is the perfect choice for anyone who is familiar with foiling and wanting to take it to the next level. It's an amazingly versatile and innovative wing. The Ripper 1600 has the ability to satisfy an experienced foil rider and at the same time one of the easiest foil wings to learn with.
Armstrong have specially chosen a thick foil section to produce smooth lift at low speeds, which makes getting up and flying the foil a stress free and fun process.The mid aspect ratio planform delivers stability in both pitch and roll, which is vital for confident wave riding and overall ease and stability.
The Ripper 1600 is the go-to foil wing for everyday and every foil discipline. Coupled with the 75cm mast, the wing offers amazing lift and stability at medium speeds making it easy to catch waves, ride swells, tow behind a boat or wake surf.
Everyone can enjoy ripping on this wing, in the surf it can get you riding on a small bump or overhead waves. Behind the boat it is fantastic for shredding big carving turns and surf foiling the wake of the boat.
- The main wings are shaped for maximum stability and predictability at all speeds.
- The foil sections have been carefully designed by one of the world’s foremost sport wing designers.
- Continuous testing and refinement helped Armstrong find a combination of plan form, leading and trailing edge sweep and the right amount of anhedral curve that delivers super smooth flow, giving a more connected surf like feeling while on the fly.
- 75cm Mast
- 1600 front wing
- Tail wing
This product is available to order - send us a message now to secure yours.
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.