ARMSTRONG 2019 Shredder Multi Wing Foil Set - 75cm Mast
or 6 weekly payments from $689.83 learn more
The Shredder Multi wing package includes both the 1600 and 800 wing. It's the perfect choice for anyone who wants to indulge in a variety of foiling activities.
The 1600 is an amazingly versatile and innovative wing, it has the ability to satisfy an experienced foil rider and at the same time one of the easiest foil wings to learn with. Armstrong have specially chosen a thick foil section to produce smooth lift at low speeds, which makes getting up and flying the foil a stress free and fun process.
The mid aspect ratio plan form delivers stability in both pitch and roll, which is vital for confident wave riding and overall ease and stability. Coupled with the 75cm mast, the wing offers amazing lift and stability at medium speeds making it easy to catch waves, ride swells, tow behind a boat or wake surf. Everyone can enjoy ripping on this wing, in the surf it can get you riding on a small bump or overhead waves. Behind the boat it is fantastic for shredding big carving turns and surf foiling the wake of the boat.
The Carving Freeride 800 KSW delivers the perfect combination of performance, stability and carvability to take your foiling to the next level.The 800 KWS with its inflected tips is ultra smooth to ride, its inspiring stability allows you to really carve with confidence and it has the speed to handle big waves or swells.
The deep anhedral through the center helps prevent the foil ventilating during steep carving maneuvers and gives the greatest feedback on ceiling breakthrough before ventilation on any foil shape.
- The main wings are shaped for maximum stability and predictability at all speeds.
- The foil sections have been carefully designed by one of the world’s foremost sport wing designers.
- Continuous testing and refinement helped us find a combination of planform, leading and trailing edge sweep and the right amount of anhedral curve that delivers super smooth flow, giving a more connected surf like feeling while on the fly.
- Construction is based around a high-density foam core, which is encapsulated in Aramid cloth before being wrapped with 100% High Modulus Carbon.
- 75cm Mast
- 1600 front wing
- 800 front wing
- Tail wing
- Small to medium wave riding.
- SUP, kite, surf, wake and downwind foiling.
- Suits intermediate through to advanced level.
- All parts and protective bag included.
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.