ARMSTRONG 2018 Mast - 60cm / 75cm / 92.5cm / 110cm
Mast sizes and pricing:
- 60cm mast: $1060.00
- 75cm mast: $1233.00
- 92.5cm mast: $1567.00
- 110cm mast: 1993.00
Choosing the right length mast is important depending on your ability and intended use, we have found that the more experienced you are the longer the mast you can ride regardless of the chosen discipline.
New riders will benefit learning and progressing on the 60cm mast. It is simply easier to ride and control the shorter mast.
The 75cm mast is the go-to mast for almost everyone from intermediate to advanced riders. Both the 92.5cm and 110cm masts are ideal for advanced intermediates to experts.
The longer masts suit experienced foil riders, perfect choice for Kite foiling, surfers who want to “Pump” the foil or ride big waves.
Mast length guide
- 60cm: Beginner/Intermediate - SUP, kite, surf, wake and down wind foiling.
- 75cm: Intermediate/Advanced - SUP, surf, kite, wake, down wind foiling and tow-in surfing.
- 92.5cm: Intermediate/Advanced/Expert - SUP, surf, kite, wake, down wind foiling and tow-in surfing.
- 110cm: Advanced/Expert - Kite, wake surfing and tow-in surfing.
- Armstrong's unique mast construction was developed in conjunction with composite experts who worked on Team New Zealand America’s Cup foils.
- The quad C beam Mast core delivers rigidity and unparalleled torsional stiffness that equates to better strength, stability and control without compromising weight. The mast layup is futuristic, at the heart is a hard wood core, this is carefully wrapped with bulletproof Aramid fibre and 100% Carbon cloth, which has optimised fibre orientation to maximise the strength potential of the materials.
- Union Tuttle Connection.Designed to fit the classic Tuttle box but with the added strength of a flange that spreads the loads and also prevents the Tuttle box splitting as the fitting can not be drawn too far into the box due to the load bearing flange that seats on the bottom of the board. This option offers lightweight and minimal flex which means we get better stability and precise control of the mast and foil.
- 60cm // $1060
- 75cm // $1233
- 92.5cm // $1567
- 105cm // $1993