AIRUSH Ultra V2
Airush / AK
Sale $1,579.00 $1,105.30
or 6 weekly payments from $184.22 learn more
The Ultra V2 has redefined our lofty expectations of what a kite can do. The lightweight and stability have opened up places we could never have kited, in marginal conditions we would not have considered kiteable.
With unbeatable performance, weight saving features, and an exclusive AIRUSH Load Frame for maximum durability, the Ultra kite has been the go-to kite for foil riders, wave riders and snow kiters alike.
When considering the Ultra evolution, a focus on segmentation reduction through the canopy and leading edge Lightweight Single Strut geometry increases the skin tension per panel. Fewer segments result in more tension between each segment point. This improves the responsiveness of the Ultra V2 while maintaining stability.
- Perfect freeride foil capabilities.
- The lightest kite AIRUSH have ever made with improved high-end performance in larger sizes.
- Lightweight single strut geometry provides a higher level of performance in all wind conditions.
- AIRUSH Load Frame V4 featuring WebTech sets the ultimate benchmark in durability, without compromising on weight.
- Lightweight Ultra High Modulus yarns are integrated throughout the canopy. Each yarn strand can carry 40kg and designed to absorb energy shock under load, prevent stretching and increase the long-term performance.
- Technoforce D12 - premium fabric designed with a high-density structure using high tenacity double-coated polyester yarn in a double ripstop configuration.
- V3.2 bridle maintains steering even when completely de-powered, increasing the usable wind range and overall performance significantly while adding immense safety benefits.
SIZES // PRICED FROM:
- 4m // $1,323
- 5m // $1,412
- 6m // $1,485
- 7m // $1,579
- 8m // $1,648
- 9m // $1,733
- 10m // $1,847
- 12m // $1,956
- 14m // $2,131
- 17m // $2,334
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.