O'NEILL Wetsuit Hyperfreak 2/1 Shorty Mens
- Men's wetsuit
- Thickness: 2mm
- TechnoButter Neoprene: 20% lighter with 30% less water absorption than other O'Neill neoprene's
- Glued and Blindstitched Seam Construction: Glued and blindstitched seams provide a waterproof seam to keep water out and also add durability
- F.U.Z.E Chest Entry: Chest zip closure offers incredibly easy entrance/exit and great freedom of movement thanks to removing the rear zip
- Double Superseal Neck: A warm two layer design featuring a 360 degree smooth skin interior lining and a secure lock down helping to reduce flush and any rashing
- Krypto Knee Padz: brasion resistant, high stretch neoprene panel with ergonomic shaping for comfortable durability
- External Key Pocket with Loop: Located along the lower leg inseam, it has been constructed with Fluid Seam Weld
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones: An ergonomic, seamless under sleeve panel that allows for unrestricted movement
SIZES: M, L
This product is available to order - send us a message now to secure yours.
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.