FANATIC 2019 ProWave LTD
or 6 weekly payments from $458.17 learn more
Whether you’re going for fast carves in powerful reef breaks, radical hacks in sloppy beach breaks or charging massive surf, we’re sure there’s a ride for you in our high performance ProWave line.
- Real surf scoop rocker line.
- Nose outline and squash tail provide Shortboard performance.
- Maximum carving delivered via pulled down thin rails.
- Hard release edges in the tail for direct acceleration and light feel, with softer rails in the nose for smooth surfing.
- Maximum stability delivered via slightly domed deck blending into thin rails.
- Speed and drive enhanced via single concave entry that transitions into a single double concave mid section.
- Bottom and rail shape provides ultimate grip allowing for smaller fins.
- Prevention of nose diving provided via added nose kick.
- Five Multi-Boxes for Quad / Thruster fin setup option.
- Mastfoot insert for windsurfing option.
- New Custom Surf technology.
- 8'5'' x 29.5'' 109L (Recommended rider weight: 70-85kg)
- 8'9'' x 30.5'' 120L (Recommended rider weight: 75-90kg)
This product is available to order - send us a message now to secure yours.
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Rail Tape: We highly recommend installing rail tape on your SUP board to avoid unnecessary dings and scratches from general handling, transporting or misplaced paddle strokes. With every SUP hardboard purchase, we offer discounted rail tape at only $50 (Radz Hawaii Allround Tape valued at $82.00) plus FREE Fitting (valued @ $30).