NAISH 2018 Hover KB 130
The Hover 130 foil board is the perfect way to take your foiling to the next level. A flat midsection with rounded edges delivers early and forgiving planing to assist with launching. The nose section - transferring into a V-bottom and pulled-up nose - reduces the potential to pearl when touching down.
- Flat Tail/Midsection - Early planing surface
- Rounded Edges - More forgiving ride
- V-nose with Bevel - Reduces pearling when touching down
- Paulownia Low Density Wood Core - Maximum stiffness with minimal weight
- Double UD Deck Fiberglass Reinforcement - Increases stiffness & board feedback when launched
- Lightweight Bottom - Responsive feel & minimal weight
- Full 3D Double Density Deck Pad - Excellent comfort + cushioning + traction + flotation
- CNC Shape - Absolute precision shaping
- Aluminum Tracks (4) - Easy foil adjustment
SIZE: 130 x 42cm 5L
Note: Straps and plate bolts included.
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.