DUOTONE 2019 Click Bar
or 6 weekly payments from $165.83 learn more
The Duotone Click Bar revolutionized how we control our kites, on a completely new level! Now additionally available is a narrower version of the Click Bar, only 42cm wide and a line length of 20m plus 2m extensions! Also there are four different chicken loop options available offering maximum performance and customization.
- Adjustable line length and v-position - you can change the v-position on the front lines,
- depending on your preference and riding style.
- Compatible with most kites on the market - recommended to be used with dice, evo, neo, mono, rebel, juice. Clickbar s with vegas and upgrade kit/hadlow set up.
- Automatic untwisting safety system - lines are automatically untwisted during rotations. Even the guided safety line is untwisted to reach an optimum of safety and comfort.
- Iron Heart V - the clickbar is equipped with the Iron Heart V, ensuring a quick and reliable safety release. Lines, even the guided safety line, are automatically untwisted during rotations.
- 4 or 5 line setup - you can choose the best setup, depending on your preference and riding style. The 5th line makes it easier to relaunch, especially on big kites and in low winds.
- Compatible with hadlow setup - the click bar s can be upgraded with the optional 6 line hadlow setup.
SIZE / BAR WIDTH / LINE LENGTH:
- S / 42cm / 20-22m
- M / 49cm / 22-24m
Choose your preferred chicken loop style: Freeride / Freestyle (+$35) / Rope (+$15) to suit your style!
This product is available to order - send us a message now to secure yours.
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.