AXIS Tef Gel
- Electrical Contacts - Inhibits corrosion
- All Grades Stainless Steel (inc 304 & 316) & Aluminium - No corrosion & lubricated for serviceability.
- Mechanical Fastenings, Fittings & Hinges - Presentation & function, prevents blistering paint & rust stains.
- Friction Between Tightened Nuts & Bolts - Prevents fretting & galling of stainless threads.
- Prevents corrosion between dissimilar metals: Yes
- Dialectric - Suitable for use on electrical connections: Yes, inert
- Prevents Galling: Yes
- Prevents Seizing - has lubricating ability for servicing: Yes
- Product may harden if exposed to atmosphere: No
- Colour: White
- Shelf Life: INDEFINITE or UNLIMITED
- Hazardous Ingredients: None known under normal usage
- Hazards Identified: None Identified
- Unusual Fire or Explosion Hazards: None
- Carcinogenic: No
- Flash Point: Over 240°C
- Classification for Transport: Non-Flammable
- Marine Pollutant: No
- Classification for Supply: Non-Harmful
- Soluble in Water: No
- Dropping Point: Non-melting
- Boiling Point: Not Volatile
- Ecotoxicity: Non-toxic
This product is available to order - send us a message now to secure yours.
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.