NAISH 2019 Nalu GS 10'6
Sale $2,095.00 $1,676.00
or 6 weekly payments from $279.33 learn more
The 2019 Naish Nalu 10’6 GS SUP is the one-board solution for riders wanting versatility, stability and waveriding performance. It features a wide Nalu outline, recessed deck and full rails for increased stability and wider range of use.
- LENGTH: 10'6" / 320 cm
- WIDTH: 30" / 76.2 cm
- THICKNESS: 4" / 10.2 cm
- WEIGHT: 22.4 lbs / 10.1 kg
- VOLUME: 160 L
- MAX RIDER WT.: 200 lbs / 91 kg
For those seeking full performance at a lower cost, the GS is the construction for you. Featuring the same shape as their GTW (bamboo construction) counterparts, the GS is made with a strong glass matrix deck and bottom and features a wood reinforcement in the stance area for added durability.
- Molded EPS Closed Cell Core = Lightweight + resistant against potential water leakage + enhanced structural integrity
- Wood Reinforcement in Stance Area = Durability + longitudinal stringer effect
- Glass Matrix Deck & Bottom = Outstanding strength-to-weight ratio
- Recessed Deck & Full Rails = Increased stability + wider range of use
- Ledge Handle = Exclusive deep fit pockets strengthen grip, comfort & security + easy fit for hands of all sizes
- Crocodile Grip = Comfortable & forgiving grip
- (2) MFC Side Fins 4.5
- MFC Center Fin 9.0
Rail Tape: We highly recommend installing rail tape on your SUP board to avoid unnecessary dings and scratches from general handling, transporting or misplaced paddle strokes. With every SUP hardboard purchase, we offer discounted rail tape at only $80 (valued at $122.00).
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.