STARBOARD 2016 Bolt Tiki Tech - Fixed Length Paddle
Sale $370.00 $148.00
or 6 weekly payments from $24.67 learn more
The new Bolt paddle from Starboard features a unique square outline and 10 degree angle makes it exceptionally direct. With double concave on the power face it creates an effortless and forgiving catch. The blade aligns itself in the water of maximum tracking with power transfer in a forward motion. Featuring a tiki tech PVC core blade it reduces resin uptake, making the blade stronger and lighter than ever.
- Unique square outline and 10 degree angle makes it exceptionally direct.
- Double concave on the power face creates an effortless and forgiving catch.
- The blade aligns itself in the water for maximum tracking with power transfer in a forward motion.
- The choice of 2015 Euro Tour Champion and 2014 World Champion racer Connor Baxter and anyone looking for an efficient paddle.
TIKI TECH BLADE
- High density PVC Core reduces resin uptake making the blade stronger and lighter than ever.
- UD Carbon stringer continues all the way from the neck to the blade, enhancing the reflex characteristics and strength.
- Full ABS rail and special scratchproof surface finish.
NOTE: This is a fixed length paddle - when ordering be sure to include the height you would like (floor to top of handle) at checkout. If you need assistance please give us a call on 027 245 7540.
This product is available to order - send us a message now to secure yours.
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.