AXIS 2020 S-Series Front Wing (High Aspect)
or 6 weekly payments from $142.67 learn more
SIZES: 1000 | 900
The AXIS S-Series 1000mm Carbon Front wing is the bigger brother of the AXIS S-Series 900mm Carbon Front wing. Designed with Downwinding in mind, the 1000 has tremendous amount of glide, and only one speed setting - FAST.
The 1000 wing also works well on fast riding smaller bumps, as well as windfoiling for heavier riders or lighter winds.
- MAX CHORD: 160mm
- ACTUAL AREA 1388 square cm / 215 square inches
- SPAN: 1000 mm / 39.5 inches
- PROJECTED AREA: 1310 square cm / 203 square inches
- VOLUME: 1904 cubic cm / 116 cubic inches
- Downwinding - High Performance / Pro / Lighter wind
- SUP / Surf - High Performance / smaller waves
- Windsurfing - Freeride / Easy ride
Suggested Rear Wing:
- Rear Wing 500 Anhedral Carbon (Wind foiling)
- Rear Wing 440 or 400 Carbon (High Performance Surf / Pro downwinding)
When you purchase the AXIS S-Series 1000mm carbon front wing we include an AXIS padded cover with zipper, in heather gray, and AXIS branding, for safer setup, transportation and storage.
The AXIS S-Series 900mm (wingspan) Carbon Front wing is a higher aspect performance front wing for SUP, Surf, Wind, Downwind and Pump foiling. With a 1277cm2 surface this is very fast wing designed for the intermediate and advanced riders who are looking for stability in higher speeds. Also an amazing wing for wind foiling.It will take a few sessions to get used to it, and when you do, you won't go back.
Match the 900 carbon front wing with the Short or Ultra Short fuselage and 400 or 440 rear wings for a loose, fast and carvy ride.
- ACTUAL AREA: 1277 square cm / 198 square inches
- CHORD: 160mm
- SPAN: 90 cm / 35.5 inches
- PROJECTED AREA: 1184 square cm / 183 square inches
- VOLUME: 1759 cubic cm / 107 cubic inches
- Performance SUP, Downwind, SURF, Pump, Wind
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.