OZONE Code V3
or 6 weekly payments from $185.00 learn more
This product option is unavailable. View other options.
THE CODE WAS OUR FIRST TWIN TIP MODEL AND HAS PROVEN TO BE AN OUTSTANDING ALL ROUND FREERIDE PERFORMANCE BOARD. NOW IN ITS THIRD VERSION OF DESIGN, THE CODE HAS BEEN FURTHER REFINED FOR INCREASED CONTROL AND UPWIND PERFORMANCE.
- All Round Freeride Performance
- Medium Rocker and Medium Flex
- Hybrid Fiberglass and Carbon layup
- Progressive Outline with Amazing Control
- Intermediate to Advanced Free Riders
Equally at home in flat water, chop and waves, it’s a high performing all rounder that comes alive the second it hits the water.
The Code V3 maintains the progressive outline and medium rocker of the V2, as well as the double concave bottom shape developed specifically for Intermediate to Advanced free riders. This perfected combination provides a smooth ride in choppy conditions and powerful carving performance.
New spine style channels at the tips increase edge hold and control for higher boosting and improved upwind performance. The Code V3 has amazing control in choppy water and remains ultra-smooth underfoot.
An updated flex pattern absorbs and controls fast landings, making engaged big air and kiteloops forgiving on touch down. In overpowered conditions, the swallow tip design combined with the new channels helps the board maintain an edge allowing perfect load up for big boosts.
The Code V3 has excellent carving performance as it flows effortlessly from rail to rail. It’s stable in fast power carves and provides a very fluid direct onward drive. The board gains speed fast and drives hard upwind, delivering great response.
One of the main frustrations riders have on the water is the amount of spray they get in the face, the Code V3 addresses this problem and practically eliminates spray!
We love to see people enjoying themselves on the water, our aim with the Code V2 is to make riding even more engaging and easy to handle. The Code V3 fits a diverse range of riding styles and levels from free riding, cruising, big air, freestyle and unhooked freestyle. Equally at home in flat water, chop and waves, it’s a high performing all rounder that comes alive the second it hits the water.
- Premium A-grade Paulownia core - The premium A-grade Paulownia core provides ultimate flex characteristics, amazing strength, and reduced weight.
- Bio-based Epoxy Resin - Latest innovations in bio-based chemistry have allowed us to use a new epoxy resin which has 35% of its molecular structure derived from plant origin.
- Polymer Resin Rail - Flexible Polymer Resin rail with high impact andwear resistance
- Highest Quality Fiberglass and Carbon - Precise lamination using high quality Biaxal Fiberglass and UD Carbon layers to provide the ultimate balance of flex, response and strength.
- Highest quality 316 Stainless Steel inserts - Highest quality 316 Stainless Steel inserts embedded into ABS blocks. This insert construction offers superior strength for powered riding and using boots.
SIZES // RECOMMENDED:
- 129 x 38 cm (recommended riders 40-60kg)
- 132 x 39 cm (recommended riders 45-65kg)
- 135 x 40 cm (recommended riders 50-70kg)
- 138 x 41 cm (recommended riders 65-85kg)
- 141 x 42 cm (recommended riders 80-100kg)
- 144 x 43 cm (recommended riders 95kg+)
Note: Includes board, pads, straps an fins.
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.