NSP 2020 Cruise - Elements
or 6 weekly payments from $201.67 learn more
The Elements Cruise design is one the most popular boards in the NSP range, and by design one of the most popular SUP’s in the world.
Paddling along, gently crossing a quiet body of water is the essence of the stand-up paddling experience. We’ve found that most SUP athletes covered their first meters on an NSP Cruise at some point. Its forgiving shape and universal accessibility make it a worldwide favourite.
- Suitable for riders of all sizes and skill levels, the Cruise features a wider nose and rounded square tail. This is what makes the Cruise a stable platform with generous volume and easy turning.
- The double concave bottom shape delivers glide that makes this an incredibly stable and fun board on flat water, but also in small waves.
As the smallest and most performance-oriented version of the E+ Cruise, the 9’8″ comes with a round tail. While the rounded square tail in the rest of the range gets rid of a lot of water very quickly, the rounder tail of the 9’8″ benefits from more control and precise turning angles.
SIZES / PRICED FROM:
- 9'8 x 32'' 162L // $1,210
- 10'2 x 32'' 205.4L // $1,265
- 11' x 31'' 190L // $1,320
Note: Includes Fins.
Rail Tape: We highly recommend installing rail tape on your SUP board to avoid unnecessary dings and scratches from general handling, transporting or misplaced paddle strokes. With every SUP hardboard purchase, we offer discounted rail tape at only $80 (valued at $122.00).
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.