AK 2020 'Create Your Own' Surf Foil Complete
or 6 weekly payments from $282.67 learn more
Introducing the F-One 2020 gravity foil range. Built with pre-preg carbon for the best weight to strength ratio, with a super light core.Titan Connection: the wing connects directly to the mast via the Titan mast foot and the fuselage is split in two parts in order to simplify transportation. This setup offers better load transmission and better stiffness throughout the different parts for maximum control.
This package includes everything you'll need to get ripping! (apart from the board!):
- Front wing (Medium/Large - see information below)
- Tail wing - (Medium/Large - see information below).
- Mast (size of your choice - see information below)
- Stealth Fuselage V2
- Base plate (contact us for tuttle option)
- Bolt set & tools (complete) - m8 Titanium
NOTE: For individual Foil Components purchase: see tab "FOIL COMPONENTS" on home page
The intermediate aspect ratio wings with updated profiles provide the perfect balance between maneuverability, speed, and pumping.
- 1300cm² AK Surf front wing.
- Medium rear wing for versatile performance.
- Surf specific foil also ideal for light wind kiting.
- The AK Surf Foil Medium was developed specifically as a crossover surf foil to perform in small to medium size waves, and as a light wind, lower speed, kite wing.
- Recommended with Medium Rear Wing for a balance of stability / manoeuvrability - 260cm2
- 1600cm² AK Surf front wing.
- Surf specific foil ideal for smaller waves / heavier riders.
- Large rear wing for versatile performance.
- The AK Surf Foil Large was developed specifically as a surf foil to perform in small to medium size waves, or for heavier riders over 80kg / 200LBS, in all-around surf or for light wind kite foiling.
- Recommended with large Rear Wing for added stability - 300cm2
There is no golden rule to chose your mast length. It is key to understand that the longer the mast length the more difficult it is to maintain stability, and the more extreme your wipeouts will be. It is our recommendation that whatever your sport, you start on a short or medium mast length i.e. 60/70cm.
In surfing, longer mast lengths are designed to allow extra pumping room and allow more maneuverability through turns. Whereas for kiting, a longer mast length will allow a greater upwind angle without the wing coming out of the water (advanced riding). It will also allow the kiter to maintain a steady heading through larger ocean chop / waves.
- 50cm - Recommended for learning / most stable
- 70cm - All-round length / balance of stability & pumping
- 95cm - Advanced foiling / largerwaves and maximum pumping
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.