NSP 2020 Allrounder - Elements
or 6 weekly payments from $182.50 learn more
Out of stock
The Elements Allrounder is your ultimate allround SUP – a perfect blend of fun wave performance and flatwater paddling glide makes this board suitable for the two biggest applications in Stand-Up paddling.
- Proven outline with semi pointed surf style nose with moderate nose lift, a forward wide point for stability and easy paddling.
- Single to double concave bottom and a light vee through the tail, generates speed quickly and maintains smooth flow from turn to turn.
- Fin box options to optimize the conditions or to suit your preferred surf fin set up.
- From flatwater cruising to fun surf days at the beach – the NSP Allrounder series has you covered.
- Two plugs on deck to attach PFD (Personal Floatation Device) for 10’0″, 10’6″, 10’11″
- Nose insert for GoPro®
The round tail is a compromise between a big wave tail and a performance tail like the squash tail. That little extra volume compared to a pintail or swallow tail creates more lift, translating into a SUP that is faster and easier to turn.
More importantly, with its round, continuous curves, the water still wraps around this tail without getting released out the back too quickly, giving you hold.
FIVE-BOX FIN CLUSTER
The Elements Allrounder comes with a nylon 3-fin set, but the five-box fin cluster allows for unlimited tuning potential. So whatever your spot is looking like, set up your Allrounder to make the most out of your session.
Nylon fin 9" (for 10'6" and 10'11")
Nylon fin 8" (for 9'2 and 10'0")
2 x M3 (all sizes)
- Width: 32''
- Depth: 4 ¹/⁴ ''
- Volume: 169L
- Weight: 11.39 kg
- Width: 32''
- Depth: 4 ¹/2 ''
- Volume: 188L
- Weight: 12.17 kg
Rail Tape: We highly recommend installing rail tape on your SUP board to avoid unnecessary dings and scratches from general handling, transporting or misplaced paddle strokes. With every SUP hardboard purchase, we offer discounted rail tape at only $80 (valued at $122.00).
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.