F-ONE 2021 'Create Your Own' Gravity Carbon Foil Complete
or 6 weekly payments from $355.50 learn more
Out of stock
SOLD OUT! New shipment due 20/11/21. Please contact us if you would like to reserve equipment.
NOTE: ALL OF OUR COMPLETE F-ONE FOIL PACKAGES INCLUDE A 10% PACKAGE DISCOUNT.
BONUS: GET 10% OFF ANY ADDITIONAL FRONT WING WITH YOUR PACKAGE PURCHASE. CONTACT US TO ARRANGE.
Introducing the F-One 2021 gravity foil range. Built with pre-preg carbon for the best weight to strength ratio, with a super light core.OVERVIEW:
- Maximum lift with smooth delivery
- Very stable and intuitive
- Pumping machine
Titan Connection: the wing connects directly to the mast via the Titan mast foot and the fuselage is split in two parts in order to simplify transportation. This setup offers better load transmission and better stiffness throughout the different parts for maximum control.
This package includes everything you'll need to get ripping! (apart from the board!):
- Front wing (size of your choice - see information below)
- Tail wing (style of your choice - see information below)
- Mast (size of your choice - see information below)
- Fuselage ('Long' provided by default - contact us regarding other options)
- Mast Foot
- Base plate (contact us for tuttle option)
- Bolt set & tools (complete)
Very fluid through the turns, allowing to draw tight or long curves with good speed control and good pumping to go after the next wave.
- Designed for early lift, great stability and efficient pumping.
- Specific connection developed for larger wings
- Thick section profile for an early and very progressive lift-off
- Extra Large area with increased span and high aspect ratio
- Design targets lift and glide for larger boards and larger riders:
- Easy take-off at low speed, ideal for the smallest waves
- Good turning ability in waves and bumps
- Superior glide on downwinders
- Gravity 1800 - ideal to enjoy the smallest waves, venture on downwinders.
- Gravity 2200 - ideal for riders >80kg or using boards >7’0. It is designed to surf the smallest waves, venture on downwinders and fly with a Surf Wing.
The tail component of the gravity fuselage (the front component is part of the front wing). This component is included as part of the Gravity Foil Complete setup.
- Long (41 cm): offers more stability and a more efficient pumping – recommended with Gravity 1800/2200
Contact us if you would like a different fuselage tail than recommended.
REAR WING - STAB C300 SURF
Designed specifically for carving and surfing the C300 SURF stabilizer will transform your foiling experience. Its shape makes it easier to roll the foil in the turns and to go from rail to rail. Expect sharper turns and a looser feel that’s closer to conventional surfing. The area and profile thickness still provide an early and easy take off. This stabilizer is a sweet upgrade for a Gravity surf foil.
Built in Carbon Composite and designed to be securely mounted on F-ONE fuselages, its profile and angle of incidence were tuned to achieve a very intuitive balance which will help you get your foiling maneuvers in more easily.
- Early lift and great stability
- Perfect control at all time
- Works for Kite, SUP, and Wind Foiling!
MAST (ALU MASTS)
The F-ONE aluminium mast can be used for all disciplines, kite, surf, stand up paddle and windsurf. The profile is extruded with precision from 6063 aluminium block. The shape of its section benefits from our years of experience in kitefoiling to provide the best gliding feel while keeping the strength up and the weight down. It comes with two stainless steel helicoil inserts at the bottom and at the top to fasten the connecting parts and is therefore fully modular.
The aluminium mast can be used on every foil of the range and it is very easy to jump from one length to another. A number of parts are available for board connection (Plate, KF, Deep KF, Tuttle).
SIZES: 45cm, 55cm, 65cm, 75cm, 85cm, 95cm
MAST (HM CARBON)
New for 2021! A true masterpiece of composite craftmanship and design, the F-ONE Carbon Mast was designed to transform your foiling experience by a significant improvement of the glide and a dramatic weight reduction matched with impressive rigidity.
The design target was to enhance the thrills of foiling, and we believe foiling is always better when your foil glides better, when your foil is easier to drive and when it reacts better to your demands, even at the highest speeds. This is what you will experience when using the F-ONE carbon mast on your existing F-ONE foil or on a new one.
Available in 75 cm, 85 cm and 105 cm, the F-ONE Carbon Mast is ready for all disciplines: surf, wing, kite, SUP. It features a 4-bolt plate at the top (hole spacing: 160×90mm) and an integrated Titan mast foot at the bottom. It can be connected to virtually all boards on the market featuring the twin track system and can receive all the wings and fuselage that feature the TITAN connection slot.
All components are molded together or bonded in factory to ensure the best rigidity throughout. The mast, therefore, comes as a one-piece object, built-in carbon pre-preg with a hollow structure which is molded and cured in one-shot. The numerous layers of carbon are laminated one by one to our exacting demands regarding fiber weight and orientation to achieve the rigidity needed, both in bending and torsion, to keep full control in all situations and at high speeds.
A carbon mast is a superior bit of kit. We think it needs to look great and deliver a superior and flawless behavior on the water. This is what we’ve achieved with the F-ONE Carbon Mast.
SIZES: 75cm, 85cm, 95cm, 105cm
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.