NAISH 2020 Mana GTW
or 6 weekly payments from $415.83 learn more
Who is it for?
The Mana is for paddlers who want a board that is compact, stable and offer versatile performance.
What does it do?
Manas provide a stable platform that is still agile when surfing.
Why is it unique?
No other board combines stability for paddlers of all abilities while maintaining a surf pedigree like the Mana.
Mana boards are perfect for beginners and those looking to grow their SUP skills. With their wide outline and exaggerated wave design, Manas are incredibly stable and easy to maneuver in medium-to-small surf. Versatile and easy-to-store, they are the ideal choice for those seeking an easy, all-around cruiser with a limited height. The V bottom shape and exaggerated tail rocker deliver great turning ability, while the extra-wide outline delivers the confidence and easy any rider needs to feel quickly at easy whether surfing or cruising.
- Grooved & Embossed EVA Pad = Lightweight + ultimate grip + better durability over time
- Glass Matrix Deck & Bottom = Outstanding strength-to-weight ratio
- Half Deck Glass Reinforcement = Impact strength + durability
- Molded EPS Closed Cell Core = Lightweight + resistant against potential water leakage + enhanced structural integrity
- Full Visible Bamboo Sandwich Deck & Bottom = Natural load spread + energetic flex
|9'5" GTW||9'5"||32"||4 3/4"||163 L|
|10'0" GTW||10'0"||33"||4 3/4"||190 L|
Recommended Rider Weights:
- Mana 9'5" GTW is ideal for riders up to 210 lbs/95 kg
- Mana 10'0" GTW is ideal for riders up to 230 lbs/104 kg
Rail Tape: We highly recommend installing rail tape on your SUP board to avoid unnecessary dings and scratches from general handling, transporting or misplaced paddle strokes. With every SUP hardboard purchase, we offer discounted rail tape at only $80 (valued at $122.00).
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.