NAISH 2021 S25 Mana GTW
or 6 weekly payments from $415.83 learn more
No other board combines stability for paddlers of all abilities while maintaining a surf pedigree quite like the Mana. The Mana GTW is compact, stable and offers versatile performance. Multifaceted and easy to store, these boards are the ideal choice for those seeking an easy, all-around cruiser with a limited length. The V bottom shape and exaggerated tail rocker deliver great turning ability, while the extra wide outline delivers the confidence and ease any rider desires to feel whether surfing or cruising.
- Thruster Fin Setup
- Ledge Handle
- Grooved & Embossed EVA Pad
- Grooved & Embossed EVA Pad = Lightweight + ultimate grip + better durability over time
- Glass Matrix Deck & Bottom = Outstanding strength-to-weight ratio
- Half Deck Glass Reinforcement = Impact strength + durability
- Molded EPS Closed Cell Core = Lightweight + resistant against potential water leakage + enhanced structural integrity
- Full Visible Bamboo Sandwich Deck & Bottom = Natural load spread + energetic flex
|9'5" GTW||9'5"||32"||4 3/4"||163 L|
|10'0" GTW||10'0"||33"||4 3/4"||190 L|
Recommended Rider Weights:
- Mana 9'5" GTW is ideal for riders up to 210 lbs/95 kg
- Mana 10'0" GTW is ideal for riders up to 230 lbs/104 kg
Note: Includes Fins
Rail Tape: We highly recommend installing rail tape on your SUP board to avoid unnecessary dings and scratches from general handling, transporting or misplaced paddle strokes. With every SUP hardboard purchase, we offer discounted rail tape at only $80 (valued at $122.00).
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.