NAISH 2020 Nalu 10'
or 6 weekly payments from $399.17 learn more
Who is it for? Nalu 10’0” boards are for longboarders who want competition-level performance in their SUP surfboard.
What does it do? Nalu 10’0”s surf like a performance longboard.
Why is it unique? These boards offers competition-level longboard performance in waves ranging from knee-high to overhead.
The Nalu 10’0” is a high-performance, longboard-style SUP. Designed for riders seeking optimal responsiveness, direct feel and enhanced nose-riding ability, the refined foiling allows for maximum drive with minimal effort. Now coming in both 27” and 29” widths, the relatively outline—combined with the option to ride as a thruster (center fin not included), quad or single fin—grants the freedom and flexibility to enjoy this design in waves knee-high to double-overhead. These boards come with standard FCS fins and are equipped with the FCS II Eco Fin System for riders who prefer to use tool-less fins from FCS.
- Grooved & Embossed EVA Pad = Lightweight + ultimate grip + better durability over time
- Glass Matrix Outer Deck & Bottom = Increased impact strength & durability
- Full PVC Sandwich Glass Matrix Deck & Rail = Lightweight, longitudinal stiffness
- CNC Cut EPS Core = Absolute precision shaping
|10'0" X 27''||10'0"||27"||4 1/8"||125 L|
|10'0" X 29''||10'0"||29"||4 3/8"||145 L|
Recommended rider weights:
- Nalu 10'0" x 27'' is ideal for riders up to 190 lbs/91 kg
- Nalu 10'0" x 29'' is ideal for riders up to 220 lbs/100 kg
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.