NSP 2021 Cruise - Elements
or 6 weekly payments from $233.17 learn more
One of our best-selling boards in the SUP range is also one of the most popular cruising SUP’s
in the world.
Suitable for riders of all sizes and skill levels, the design features a wider nose and rounded
square tail creating a stable platform with generous volume and easy turning.
- A double concave delivers glide and rewards as a super stable board that performs best on flat water, small waves and breaks.
- The double concave bottom shape delivers glide that makes this an incredibly stable and fun board on flat water, but also in small waves.
- The combination of fiberglass, durable gel coat skin, glass stringers, a wood layer under the standing area and a secure-cell EPS core make this board durable, great value and with enough performance to enjoy it for years to come.
- Bungee cord on the nose to carry all your gear.
- Thermoformed EVA deck pad for ultimate grip and comfort
- FCD plug on the nose to mount your action camera.
Note how the 9’8” model has a rounded tail for greater maneuverability.
SIZES // PRICED FROM:
- 9'8 x 32'' 166L // $1,399
- 10'2 x 32'' 205L // $1,499
- 11' x 31'' 190L // $1,599
Note: Includes Fins.
Rail Tape: We highly recommend installing rail tape on your SUP board to avoid unnecessary dings and scratches from general handling, transporting or misplaced paddle strokes. With every SUP hardboard purchase, we offer discounted rail tape at only $80 (valued at $122.00).
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.