NSP 2021 Flatwater - Elements
or 6 weekly payments from $333.17 learn more
The NSP Elements Flatwater offers durability, value and performance. It’s a unique blend of paddling stability, comfort, cruising speed and touring glide, built-in Elements construction.
- Flatwater paddling is about enjoyment and these boards are equally fun on a river delta, creek, lake, coastal cruising, fitness training or short open water runs in light conditions.
- Fitted with plugs on the nose for cargo straps to take food, water and lifejackets.
- Fast, stable and great glide for long paddling sessions on the water.
- Eco-friendly green epoxy resin provides durability and value.
SIZES / PRICED FROM:
- 11' x 30'' 235L // $1,999
- 12' x 31'' 269L // $1,999
Note: Includes Fins.
Rail Tape: We highly recommend installing rail tape on your SUP board to avoid unnecessary dings and scratches from general handling, transporting or misplaced paddle strokes. With every SUP hardboard purchase, we offer discounted rail tape at only $80 (valued at $122.00).
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.