NSP 2021 Cruiser - HIT
or 6 weekly payments from $199.83 learn more
The HIT Cruiser is ideal for schools, rental centres and resorts. It’s your all-round, family-friendly durable paddleboard.
All four HIT Cruisers (9’8″, 10’2″, 11’2″ and 11’6″) are designed with stability, glide and easy turning in mind. Volume is evenly distributed through the standing area while the wide round nose and tail really help with a stable standing position. The tail section of the HIT Cruiser SUPs benefit from a concaved V-bottom that makes turning even easier.
To develop the Cruiser, we worked on a proven shape from the successful Elements range and improved the outline, rail and bottom shapes for a better glide over flat water. This directly affects the allround paddling performance for everyday use, but with some key design characteristics, accomplished paddlers will also appreciate taking this Cruiser into small and medium waves.
- A standing guide on the deckpad will help first-timers find their standing position that all-important maiden voyage.
- Locking anchor hole on the nose makes the board ideal for rental and schools to lock the board when not in use.
- Full-length thermoformed EVA deck pad for durability and comfort.
- M8 screw insert available on 9’8” and 11’6” models to attach windsurf mast base.
SIZES // PRICED FROM:
- 9'8 x 31 1/2'' 180L // $1,099
- 10'2 x 32'' 203L // $1,099
- 11'2 x 32 1/2'' 226L // $1,199
- 11'6"x33 1/2" 250L // $1,299
Note: Includes Fins.
Rail Tape: We highly recommend installing rail tape on your SUP board to avoid unnecessary dings and scratches from general handling, transporting or misplaced paddle strokes. With every SUP hardboard purchase, we offer discounted rail tape at only $80 (valued at $122.00).
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.