MBS Colt 90 Mountainboard
or 6 weekly payments from $98.17 learn more
Out of stock
MBS' Colt 90 is an amazing entry-level to intermediate board that allows thousands of new mountainboarders and kiters each year to have a blast as they progress from beginners to winners. This is true now more than ever with this year's Colt 90 including several important upgrades that allow its riders to advance a bit further before they're ready to upgrade their beloved Colt.
To begin with, we've completely overhauled the Colt 90's wheels. By upgrading tires to genuine MBS T1 tires with specially formulated high-rebound rubber material MBS has made this year's Colt 90 more than twice as fast as last year's, and by upgrading the Colt 90's tube material to high-grade butyl rubber we've reduced air loss and flats to little more than a memory. Other wheel improvements include genuine MBS rubber-shielded 12x28mm bearings and MBS' brand new FiveStar hubs. Finally, to prove we are serious about allowing this board to be taken to higher heights we also upgraded its ATS axles from 9.5 to 12mm to match the diameter of the Matrix. In addition to the obvious performance enhancements these upgrades offer they have made the Colt 90 more compatible with the rest of the MBS line so the choice to one day upgrade your hubs or trucks is as simple as that. We've replaced compatibility charts with true compatibility.
- Sturdy maple-lam deck.
- ATS.12 trucks with 12mm axles are strong, light, and easily adjustable.
- F1 Velcro bindings easily adjust to fit your foot.
- MBS FiveStar hubs with genuine MBS 8" T1 tires make this board as fast as its older siblings.
- PT#: 10101
- Part Description – COLT 90 – (Constellation)
- Rider Style – Learning to Mountainboard and Kiteboard
- Overall Weight – 5.9 (kg) / 12.9 (lb)
- Overall Length – 105.2 (c) / 41.4 (in)
- Axle to Axle Length – 85.2 (c) / 33.5 (in)
- Deck Construction - Maple
- Deck Stiffness – Stiff
- Graphic Material – Maple
- Grip Tape - 46 Grit - Alum. Oxide
- Deck Tip Angle - 20
- Deck Length - 90.2 (c) / 35.5 (in)
- Deck Width - 22.0 (c) / 8.7 (in)
- Deck Weight – 1.9 (kg) / 4.2 (lb)
- Truck Type – ATS 12
- Truck Material - Die-Cast Alum. Hanger and Base; Cromoly axle
- Truck Color - Silver
- King Pin - M6 (Cromoly)
- Suspension – Orange Bushing
- Axle Width - 40.0 (c) / 15.8 (in)
- Axle Diameter - 12mm
- Hub Type – Five Star
- Color - White
- Accepts Bearing Size (OD) - 28mm
- Bearing - 12x28mm
- Tire Type – T1 (8") – 200X50
- Tire Color - Black
- Binding Type – F1
- Hardware Type – Black Zinc / Stainless
- Grab Handle - Drilling Required
- Brake Compatible - Yes
- Brake Included? - No
- Assembly – Wheels Off
- Condition - New
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.