NAISH 2021 'Create Your Own' S25 Jet Surf Foil Complete
or 6 weekly payments from $372.67 learn more
This Package Includes:
- Jet Front Wing (Choose your size - see details below)
- Rear Wing (Stabilizer 320 or 450)
- Surf Fuselage 64cm (One size)
- Mast (choose your length. note the plate is moulded with the mast)
- Foil Assembly Screw Set + Mounting Screw Set + Torx Tool
Special Offer: Buy any complete foil from us and recieve 10% off any additional front wing!! Perfect for multi sports enthusiasts! Contact us to arrange.
JET 1050 + 1250 // SURF + WAKE
Naish Jet foils feature a medium aspect ratio delta wing planform with moderateanhedral to deliver the optimum combination of early lift, speed and turning ability. These wings are the ideal choice for foil surfing as well as a wide range of disciplines from windsurfing and wing-surfing to downwind kite foiling. The 1050 and 1250 are the go-to sizes for surf foiling in faster, steeper surf. These wings are also an excellent option for lightwind kite foiling and windsurf foiling on crossover style boards. These wings are paired with the Stabilizer 320 backwing, which gives the complete setup more intuitive turning and response for pumping.
JET 1650, 2000 + 2450 // SURFING + DOWNWIND
The Jet 1650, 2000 and 2450 share many similar features to their smaller 1050 & 1250counterparts. These larger wings feature a slightly higher aspect ratio in a delta wingplanform with moderate anhedral to deliver early lift and a low stall speed while maximizing turning ability. These wings are the ideal choice for larger surfers surf foiling as well as SUP, downwind and Wing-Surf foiling. These wings are paired with the Stabilizer 450 backwing, which gives the complete setup more lift at lower speeds and are optimized for improved turning and pumping performance.
To make the S25 complete foil Naish’s best yet, each component has been completelyredesigned with an emphasis on making them ultra-lightweight and strong. The mastis a new design that is 25% lighter while improving bending resistance and torsionalstrength. The mast also features a new bonding system to the board mount as well as the fuselage connection resulting in a sealed and more direct board connection system.
Check out the Naish S25 Jet Foil Guide for more info.
- Front Wing = Early takeoff with a playful feel
- Stabilizer = Smooth takeoff and comfortable mid-range feel
- Mast = 25% lighter, stiffer and offers more control at any speed
- Chopped Carbon/UD Carbon Fiber Wing/Stabilizer = 25% lighter than previous years
- Standard Plate Bonded with Aircraft Grade Extruded Aluminum 95 cm Mast = Solid board connection + sealed mast
- Updated Aircraft Grade Aluminum Jet/ Kite 64 cm Fuselage = Lighter for S25 with stainless steel Helicoil M6 thread inserts
- Jet 1650/2000 | 5 x 20 mm Torx Head Stainless Steel Screws (Connects wings to fuselage) = Superior torque + corrosion resistant
- Jet 2450 | 3 x 30 mm & 2 x 20 mm Torx Head Stainless Steel Screws (Connects wings to fuselage) = Superior torque + corrosion resistant
- 3 x 25 mm Torx Head Stainless Steel Screws (Connects mast to fuselage) = Superior torque + corrosion resistant
- 4 x 25 mm Torx Head Stainless Steel Screws and 4 x M6 Tab (Connects Standard Plate to Board) = Superior torque + corrosion resistant
- Naish Torx Driver = Custom T30 Driver provided for easy foil assembly
- Padded Carry Case = Protect your foil while storing + slots for additional wings
- EVA Wing & Stabilizer Covers = Wing protection when not in use
Note: Please allow additional delivery time with these products, as they are specialist.
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.