NAISH 2021 Hover Wing-SUP Carbon Ultra S25
or 6 weekly payments from $365.83 learn more
The Naish Wing-Surfer has added a whole new dynamic to SUP foilboarding. A new range of boards have been designed to suit the Wing-Surfer, or to be used as a SUP foilboard or SUP downwind foilboard. Featuring all new shapes, the Hover Wing/SUP features a compact outline with continuously beveled rails, a double concave V nose shape and a slightly recessed stance area. The newly added footstrap insert positions give riders the opportunity to choose between a windsurfing style, double front strap setup or a surf style setup. On the water, the boards have ample volume and the rocker is nicely balanced so the boards smoothly fly parallel to the water surface. The increased tail kick behind foil boxes combined with the beveled rails guarantees easy take offs and sufficient clearance in turns. The Ultra carbon layup gives those boards the lightweight edge minimizing swing weight even further.
- Ledge Handle & Additional Bottom Handle
- Grooved & Embossed EVA Pad
- High Density PVC Foil Track System
- Beveled Rail Design
- Concave Deck Design
- Tail Kick Lift-off Design
- Bottom Double Concave V Nose
- Footstrap Insert Options (No Straps Included)
- Automatic Pressure Valve Design
SIZES / PRICED FROM:
- 60 - 4'10" x 22"1/2 60L // $1,825
- 75 - 5'0" x 24" 75L // $1,825
- 85 - 5'2" x 26" 85L // $1,995
- 95 - 5'7" x 27"1/2 95L // $2,195
- 110 - 5'10" x 29" 110L // $2,195
- 125 - 6'4" x 32" 125L // $2,195
- 140 - 6'6" x 33" 140L // $2,295
Recommended Rider Weights:
- 60 is ideal for riders up to 176 lbs/80 kg
- 75 is ideal for riders up to 187 lbs/85kg
- 85 is ideal for riders up to 209 lbs/95 kg
- 95 is ideal for riders up to 220 lbs/100 kg
- 110 is ideal for riders up to 231 lbs/105 kg
- 125 is ideal for riders up to 254 lbs/115 kg
- 140 is ideal for riders 276 lbs+/125 kg+
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.