NAISH 2020 Alana GTW 9'5
or 6 weekly payments from $415.83 learn more
Who is it for? The Alana is for SUPers looking for proven performance alongside stylish, feminine appeal.
What does it do? Easy to get started and easy to grow with, these versatile shapes will provide long-lasting fun.
Why is it unique? Chic design couples with performance shaping, making the Alanas the perfect double threat for any stylish SUPer.
Built for performance and designed for women, Alana Series boards are born from the DNA of Naish’s most sought-after shapes. Offering something for every paddler from beginner to elite, the line features stable shapes for cruising, touring and surfing. Especially lightweight, thanks to an improved GTW construction, Alana boards offer versatility, style and room to grow.
The Alana 9’5” GTW is designed specifically for women who desire effortless waveriding, recreation cruising and easy transport. This shape is perfect for lighter riders in small surf and bigger riders wanting more stability in a shorter wave board.
Ideal for riders up to 210 lbs/ 95 kg
- Grooved & Embossed EVA Pad = Lightweight + ultimate grip + better durability over time
- Glass Matrix Deck & Bottom = Outstanding strength-to-weight ratio
- Half Deck Glass Reinforcement = Impact strength + durability
- Molded EPS Closed Cell Core = Lightweight + resistant against potential water leakage + enhanced structural integrity
- Full Visible Bamboo Sandwich Deck & Bottom = Natural load spread + energetic flex
- Ledge Handle - Ergonomic + easy to pick up & carry effortlessly
- Grooved & Embossed EVA Pad - Lightweight + ultimate grip + better durability over time
- Bamboo Sandwich Deck & Bottom - Great strength + lightweight + durable
- Thruster Fin Setup - MFC Center Fin 6.5 + (2) MFC Side Fins 4.5. Snappy + excellent control + release off the top.
|9'5"/287 cm||32"/81.3 cm||4 3/4"/12 cm||163 L|
Includes thruster fins (MFC Center Fin 6.5 + 2 x MFC Side Fins 4.5)
Rail Tape: We highly recommend installing rail tape on your SUP board to avoid unnecessary dings and scratches from general handling, transporting or misplaced paddle strokes. With every SUP hardboard purchase, we offer discounted rail tape at only $80 (valued at $122.00).
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.