NAISH S26 Hover Wake
or 6 weekly payments from $232.50 learn more
Out of stock
NOTE: listing is for 2021/22 S26 board is white (second picture). First picture shows S25 (white/Orange/Red) version.
If there is a will, there’s a wave. And those who have a Hover Wake 4’6”, 4’10” or 5’2” can ride it. Whether wake foiling, wakesurfing, foil surfing, foil kiting or kitesurfing, this board lets riders do it all, and with ease. Designed initially with wakesurfing and foiling in mind, the Hover Wakesurf has the ideal outline, volume and rocker for performance riding. Attach any of the Naish foils to the Hover Wake and add a whole new level of riding. Experienced foil surfers will appreciate its nimble handling. Kiteboarders have also latched on to the Hover Wakesurf as a do it all board for strapped/strapless kitesurfing and foil kiting.
- Thruster Fin Setup = Snappy + control + release off the top for use without the foil
- Fast Rocker Line = Speed while surfing the wake
- Kick in the Tail = Tight turns
- Compact Balanced Outline = The ability to carve a nice turn in the pocket, ideal for small waves and boat wakes
- Perfect Buoyancy = Easy starts
- CNC Shape = Absolute precision shaping
- (2) 10” US Boxes = Easy adjustable foil set up
- Footstrap Inserts = More options for foiling and kiting
HOVER WAKE 4'10 // $1,395
- Length - 4'10"/147.34 cm
- Width - 19"/48.3 cm
- Thickness - 2 3/8"/6 cm
- Volume - 23.6 L
HOVER WAKE 5'2 // $1,495
- Length 5'2"
Note: Fins included
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.