NAISH 2021 S25 Mana GTW 8'10 Custom
or 6 weekly payments from $415.83 learn more
The Mana 8’10” GTW Custom takes Mana style performance into the sub nine foot range. It appeals to a broad spectrum of paddlers thanks to its compact surf performance in everyday wave conditions. It features exaggerated nose and tail rocker with a relatively smooth mid section for exceptional gliding performance. The glide performance also helps to catch waves early and easily. The shorter length and exaggerated tail rocker lend itself for incredible maneuverability in the surf. The bottom features five fin boxes and can be ridden with thruster, quad or even single-fin setups for added versatility. For paddlers looking for an everyday surf SUP that they can grow with the Mana 8’10” GTW Custom is the easy choice.
- Wide Outline
- Multi Fin Setup
- Continuous Rocker Through the Tail
- Grooved & Embossed EVA Pad = Lightweight + ultimate grip + better durability over time
- Glass Matrix Deck & Bottom = Outstanding strength-to-weight ratio
- Half Deck Glass Reinforcement = Impact strength + durability
- Molded EPS Closed Cell Core = Lightweight + resistant against potential water leakage + enhanced structural integrity
- Full Visible Bamboo Sandwich Deck & Bottom = Natural load spread + energetic flex
|8'10" Custom*||8'10''||31"||4 1/2"||147 L|
*Ideal for riders up to 200 lbs/91 kg
Note: Includes Fins
Rail Tape: We highly recommend installing rail tape on your SUP board to avoid unnecessary dings and scratches from general handling, transporting or misplaced paddle strokes. With every SUP hardboard purchase, we offer discounted rail tape at only $80 (valued at $122.00).
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.