STARBOARD 2021 Touring - Carbon Top
or 6 weekly payments from $539.83 learn more
FAST, SMOOTH AND STABLE
- Exceptional glide from a hull based on the world champion All Star design. The added rail volume provides a unique balance and floatation to carry gear and supplies. The board pops up nicely on downwind runs, providing great glide.
- This Touring paddle board is suited for all skill levels that want the fastest glide to paddle distances quickly with comfortable stability and the option to carry gear along the journey.
LOW NOSE ROCKER
Extends the waterline for a smoother and faster glide, optimized for flat-water cruising.
SLIGHT TRAY WITH RECESSED DECK PAD
Slight tray helps wedge feet further out to the rail to hold a wider stance for additional support.
Recessed deck pad lowers centre of gravity for improved stability and comfort.
With more vertical apex optimizes the full outline width of the board for greater stability and reduces rolling
- 2IN1 SHOULDER CARRY STRAP & PADDLE HOLDER
- FLAT SIDE PLANE
- FCS INSERT
- DEEP CENTER CHANNEL
- BUNGEE TIE DOWN
- FIN SET UP
CARBON TOP - LIGHTNESS YOU CAN FEEL
- The best-lightest value ever
- Comes in Wave graphic designed by Sonni Honscheid.
- Shoulder carry strap makes it easy and lighter to carry, bungee tie downs nose and tail to transport gear.
- Introducing light biaxial carbon on the deck mixed with a protective layer of low weight fiberglass placement resulting in the lightness you can feel.
- Australian pine on the standing area for extra impact resistant and rigidity.
SPECIFICATIONS: 12’6″ x 31″
This is the most stable and widest design for heavier riders up to 110 kg.
- Length: 12’6” / 381 cm
- Width: 301” / 79 cm
- Thickness: 7.9" / 20 cm
- Tail Width: 20.5” / 52 cm
- Volume: 284 L
- Rider Weight: 55-110 kg
- Fin Set Up: Single
- Fins: Dol-fin
- Weight: 13.2 kg (est)
Note: Includes fin.
Rail Tape: We highly recommend installing rail tape on your SUP board to avoid unnecessary dings and scratches from general handling, transporting or misplaced paddle strokes. With every SUP hardboard purchase, we offer discounted rail tape at only $80 (valued at $122.00).
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.