STARBOARD 2021 Lima Carbon - Fixed Length Paddle
or 6 weekly payments from $108.17 learn more
“PADDLE THAT WINS”
The very direct catch and ability to redirect automatically is what makes our world champion race team choose the Lima.
Our champions boast that the Lima propels the board faster through the water. The new standard in high-performance paddling.
The concave on the power face is guiding the water throughout the blade controlling the wobbling and increasing the water flow speed.
The edge defining the concave starts round-shaped at the tip of the blade to separate the water smoothly. It then becomes sharper to dictate the water its path and stabilize the blade.
All your power is transferred in a straight forward motion as you don’t need to worry about paddle alignment in the water anymore.
BLADE ANGLE - UNIQUE PROFILE
The lima has a unique narrow and flat profile allowing you to pull the blade very close to the rail of the board, giving it a really nice line. Combine to a 10° angle, the power phase is very efficient making all your energy going in a straight forward motion.
NEW SUPER HANDLE
- The new Super Handle changes the way we paddle
- The flat top and wide grip create new powerful leverage of the whole paddle and the blade
- One can steer the paddle on slight angles and remain with full power
- Especially good for side winds and keeping the board on the course you may set.
NEW PREPREG CARBON - THE TRUE WINNER
- Our top of the line super light, strong and responsive blade technology has taken another leap.
- Using full cover pre-impregnated top of the line 3K and Uni-directional Carbon Fibers.
- Controlled resin uptake. The overall strength is increased with high consistency pre-impregnation.
- Full 3K Prepreg Carbon infusion rail all the way up to the neck for increased durability and impact resistant
PREPREG CARBON SHAFT
- Ultra-lightweight for longer and more efficient paddle session.
- Lightweight carbon fiber pre-impregnated construction.
- Available with the Lima Prepreg Carbon blade
S35 – STIFF
- Popular with taller paddlers using a longer shaft.
- Available in fixed round Carbon,
- Adjustable Carbon and Hybrid Carbon
- except for skinny and kids.
S40 – BALANCE
- A balance in performance between stiffness and flex.
- Available in Fixed Carbon and Hybrid Carbon.
- Available in Kids and Skinny adjustable, both in Carbon and Hybrid Carbon.
SHAFT DIAMTER - ROUND 29 MM
- The lightest and most versatile shaft.
- Preferred for all round paddling and waves.
- Zane Schweitzer and Sean Poynter’s choice for wave riding.
BLADE SIZES / SPECIFICATION:
- XL - Blade Area: 87.5 in2 / 564.5 cm2
- L - Blade Area: 80.6 in2 / 520.6 cm2
- M - Blade Area: 75.2 in2 / 485.7 cm2
NOTE: This is a fixed length paddle - when ordering be sure to include the height you would like (floor to top of handle) at checkout. If you need assistance please give us a call on 027 245 7540.
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.