STARBOARD 2021 Lima Tufskin - 3 Pc Adj. Paddle
or 6 weekly payments from $39.83 learn more
The best price point paddle in the market. A precise and forgiving blade with our legendary Hybrid carbon shaft.
New concave and cupped blade shape integrating the very latest from our World Champion Lima paddles.
Slim profile, high stiffness and lower weight. The large tip area allows for max forward motion even if the blade is not totally submerged. Never before has our entry-level paddle been this close to a top-notch performance paddle.
THE CONCAVE AND CUPPED BLADE
- The concave on the power face is guiding the water throughout the blade controlling the wobbling and increasing the water flow speed.
- The edge defining the concave starts round-shaped at the tip of the blade to separate the water smoothly. It then becomes sharper to dictate the water its path and stabilize the blade.
- All your power is transferred in a straight forward motion as you don’t need to worry about paddle alignment in the water anymore.
Slim profile allowing you to pull the blade very close to the rail of the board, giving it a really nice line.
LARGE TIP AREA
- Allows for max forward motion even if the blade is not totally submerged.
- Useful for entry-level paddlers
NEW SUPER HANDLE
The new Super Handle changes the way we paddle
- The flat top and wide grip create new powerful leverage of the whole paddle and the blade
- One can steer the paddle on slight angles and remain with full power
- Especially good for side winds and keeping the board on the course you may set.
BLADE CONSTRUCTION - NEW TUFSKIN - DURABLE PERFORMANCE
- Strong and extremely durable ABS foils based on the new Lima shape.
- Slim profile reduces weight 15g for improved efficiency.
- Perfect for whitewater paddling and schools due to extreme strength and high impact resistance.
- Great value due to strength and high-quality shape.
SHAFT CONSTRUCTION - FILAMENT WINDING CARBON
With filament winding, all yarns are under tension. We adjust the yarn angle to produce our stiffness characteristics with consistent quality and flex.
FLEX S35 – STIFF
• Popular with taller paddlers using a longer shaft.
3 PIECE ADJUSTABLE SHAFT
- 3 piece paddles connect using a secure spring pin system and come with an additional Clamp to reduce any play.
- When fully detached, measures only 87 cm and fits easily inside the Re-Cover Bag.
- The wide Tiki clamp for a quick and effortless release.
- Carbon inner shaft is 25% lighter
SIZES / SPECIFICATION:
- Adult - Blade Area: 81.8 in2 / 528.1 cm2
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.