AXIS 2021 'Create Your Own' Black-Series SUP / Surf Foil Complete (HPS & BSC)
or 6 weekly payments from $376.67 learn more
Out of stock
BONUS: GET 10% OFF ANY ADDITIONAL FRONT WING WITH YOUR PACKAGE PURCHASE. CONTACT US TO ARRANGE.
When we started designing our next generation wing collection, we realized that the 2021 high performance wings required their own style fuselage. We felt that whoever wants to ride fast, wouldn't want to compromise on the wing design and fairing of their high performance wings, just to have them compatible with their existing fuselages.
Higher performance foil sections with lower camber, different profile, and narrower chord, have resulted to thinner wings, where the connection to the fuselage is smaller.
The Black Series (B-Series) fuselage accommodates the HPS and the smaller BSC wings, giving the right connection and rigidity to these faster foil sections. The length of the B-Series fuselage is modified to position the front wings to the perfect spot for each size fuselage.
- Front Wing (Choose your size) - includes cover
- Rear Wing (Choose your size - if your preference is not listed above please contact us) - includes cover
- Black-Series Fuselage (please let us know which size you would like at checkout or by phone / email)
- Mast (Choose your size - if your preference is not listed above please contact us)
- Base plate & Mast Adaptor (contact us for tuttle options)
- Screw Set & Tools & rear wing shim
Due to the amount of possible combinations of components, please contact us for specialist quote if required.
FRONT WING (COMPATIBLE WITH BLACK-SERIES FUSELAGE)
HIGH PERFORMANCE SPEED (HPS) WINGS
The High Performance Speed (HPS) wings are FAST. Designed for the ultimate in performance, but yet still usable by most levels of riders. Since the HPS wings use their own foil section with less camper and narrower chord, we developed a special fuselage that will accommodate all the HPS and future performance front wings.
The HPS wings are the ideal performance wings for WINGING and DOWNWIND. High level riders they also SUP, PRONE, WAKE and WINDSURF foil the bigger sizes, while the smaller sizes are perfect for TOW, freestyle WINGING and KITE foiling.
This is a new generation of front wings made for FAST performance riding, while it's still stable and predictable with enormous amount of glide and great turning.
- 1050mm HPS - see more details here
- 980mm HPS - see more details here
- 930mm HPS - see more details here
- 880mm HPS - see more details here
- 700mm HPS - see more details here
BROAD SPECTRUM CARVE (BSC) WINGS
The Broad Spectrum Carve (BSC) wings are a new direction into easy to ride wings, with good amount of performance embedded to the design. Perfect for all round riding including entry level riders.
The 1120 and 1060 are the easiest wings for all levels, heavier riders and all rounders for WING, SUP, WAKE and PUMP. Very early lift, butter smooth riding, good speed range, and great turning for their size. The 970 could be the all levels wing for all styles and levels of riding. The 890-810-740 are faster, more technical wings, designed for the skilled SUP, PRONE, WINGING riders who are looking for higher performance in a very easy to ride package.
NOTE: Larger BSC Front wings (1120, 1060, 970) are compatible only with S-Series fuselage. Please see S-Series Foil / contact us for details.
REAR WING OPTIONS:
Please contact us if your preferred rear wing is not listed above - recommended are (460 HA, 440, 420 HA or 400 HA - contact is if your preference is not listed).
- S-Series 500 Carbon for max control and stability (entry levels)
- S-Series 460 HA Carbon for high speed and loose turning (advanced)
- S-Series 420 HA Carbon for the ultimate performance (speed and turning - intermediate +). One of our favorite rear wings for the HPS series wings.
- S-Series 440 Carbon for control and stability (all levels)
- S-Series 400 HA Fastest Rear wing for all performance wings
- S-Series 400 Carbon for looser feel and carvy turns while still maintaining good amount of control (Intermediate)
- S-Series 390 Carbon for Wing and Surf with good turning control and additional glide
- S-Series 370 Carbon for loose feel and fast turning, with less stability (intermediate). The rear wing that does it all - One of our favorite wings for the HPS series front wings.
- S-Series 340 Carbon for even looser feel and even less drag and more speed. (advanced)
- Smaller sizes also available: Contact us regarding 370mm and 340mm rear wings.
Incredibly strong connection to any size wings to create a very direct feel from your feet to the front wing, which is the most important part of surf foiling.
Available in multiple sizes for different types of riding. (The longer the fuselage the more stable the ride. The shorter the fuselage the looser and quicker the turning)
- Standard (765mm) + $62
- Short (699mm) + $0
- Ulta-Short (644mm) - $61
- Crazy-Short (594mm) - $91
Note: Please let us know what size fuselage you would like at checkout or via phone / email. Please note the price differences noted above. We recommend the short or Ultra-Short fuselages for maximum performance with these foils.
Contact us if your preferred length is not listed above. Available sizes are:
ALUMINIUM MASTS (RED):
- 45cm (contact us) - The 45cm foil mast is ideal for your first flights, while you are learning how to start to foil. Most riders spend only a few hours or less on the shortest foil mast we make (45cm) before they graduate to the longer foil masts.
- 60cm (contact us) - The 60cm mast is the most common mast that you will start putting hours on. You will ride it for a while before you move up to a taller mast, when you SUP, Surf, Downwind, Wake or Kite. Some riders might never need a taller mast, depending on their style, local conditions or discipline or riding.
- 68cm - The 68cm is the most common foil mast length for prone surf foiling and all round SUP. If there is one size mast for SUP, prone surf, or wake foiling, the 68cm mast will be your choice.
- 75cm - The 75cm mast is mostly used on bigger surf, downwinders and more advanced riding with the S-Series foil, or as a surfy option for the K-Series foil (Kite Foiling)
- 82cm - Perfect for higher performance riding on Surf, tow-in, Wake, Pump, SUP, Wing or Kite.
- 90cm - The 90cm mast is the choice of big wave enthusiasts and tow-ins, when combined with the S-Series 680 front wing. It's also the choice of downwinder pros when competing in open ocean swell. The AXIS 90cm mast is the main size mast for wind foilers and kite foilers (K-Series), when they reach they are are not beginners any longer.
- 105cm (contact us) - The 105cm mast is mostly used for big swell downwinders with the S-Series foil, or for more aggressive riding and speed with the K-Series foil (Kite Foiling)
NEW CARBON MASTS AVAILABLE SOON - contact us for more information. Available in 76cm / 86cm / 96cm sizes
Note: The standard mast width is 19mm (stiff), however all masts / foils are available with 16mm masts for a balance of weight / flex. Contact us for more details.
Note: Please allow some additional delivery time with these products, as they are specialist.
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.