AXIS 2021 'Create Your Own' High Performance Speed (HPS) Surf Foil Complete
or 6 weekly payments from $384.67 learn more
BONUS: GET 10% OFF ANY ADDITIONAL FRONT WING WITH YOUR PACKAGE PURCHASE. CONTACT US TO ARRANGE.
High-performance foiling accessible to everyone.
This breakthrough high aspect foil was the result of a long and intensive design and prototyping process that included the development of our new ‘black’ fuselage to incorporate the reduced thickness and chord of the HPS foil section.
The camber of the HPS, a key variable in the lift versus drag trade-off, is also the lowest in the AXIS range.
But while this foil is unashamedly designed for speed and glide, the real achievement is how easy it is to use for almost all levels of rider. Where other brands’ high aspect foils are usually an unstable ‘expert only’ ride, we’ve seen people jump on HPS and rip after a just a few sessions mastering basics on higher lift foils.
This is thanks to the beautifully balanced plan-shape and carefully considered down-turn and twist, that keeps this foil turning freely and handling predictably in all conditions.
AXIS HPS has quickly become our most popular foil for winging for all levels riders once they have the basics down. A true industry benchmark. It’s also making its mark in Downwind, Prone and SUP foiling for faster or more powerful waves. Its high-speed suitability also makes it a natural choice for windsurf and kite foiling.
- Front Wing (Choose your size) - includes cover
- Rear Wing (Choose your size - if your preference is not listed above please contact us) - includes cover
- Black-Series Fuselage (please let us know which size you would like at checkout or by phone / email)
- Mast (Choose your size - if your preference is not listed above please contact us)
- Base plate & Mast Adaptor (contact us for tuttle options)
- Screw Set & Tools & rear wing shim
Due to the amount of possible combinations of components, please contact us for specialist quote if required.
FRONT WING - HIGH PERFORMANCE SPEED (HPS)
- 1050mm HPS - see more details here. Recommended rear wing: HA 460mm
- 980mm HPS - see more details here. Recommended rear wing: HA 460mm
- 930mm HPS - see more details here. Recommended rear wing: HA 400mm
- 880mm HPS - see more details here. Recommended rear wing: HA 400mm
- 700mm HPS - see more details here. Recommended rear wing: HA 380mm
REAR WING OPTIONS:
Note: Recommended rear wings provided in each case depending on you chosen front wing (refer to notes above). Any rear wing available on request, please contact us.
- S-Series 500 Carbon for max control and stability (entry levels)
- S-Series 460 HA Carbon for high speed and loose turning (advanced)
- S-Series 420 HA Carbon for the ultimate performance (speed and turning - intermediate +). One of our favorite rear wings for the HPS series wings.
- S-Series 440 Carbon for control and stability (all levels)
- S-Series 400 HA Fastest Rear wing for all performance wings
- S-Series 400 Carbon for looser feel and carvy turns while still maintaining good amount of control (Intermediate)
- S-Series 390 Carbon for Wing and Surf with good turning control and additional glide
- S-Series 370 Carbon for loose feel and fast turning, with less stability (intermediate). The rear wing that does it all - One of our favorite wings for the HPS series front wings.
- S-Series 340 Carbon for even looser feel and even less drag and more speed. (advanced)
The Black Series (B-Series) fuselage accommodates the HPS and the smaller BSC wings, giving the right connection and rigidity to these faster foil sections. The length of the B-Series fuselage is modified to position the front wings to the perfect spot for each size fuselage.
Incredibly strong connection to any size wings to create a very direct feel from your feet to the front wing, which is the most important part of surf foiling.
Available in multiple sizes for different types of riding. (The longer the fuselage the more stable the ride. The shorter the fuselage the looser and quicker the turning)
- Standard (765mm) - Most stable (recommended for beginners)
- Short (provided) (699mm) - Balance of stability / manoeuvrability
- Ulta-Short (644mm) - Most turning capability / least stable (advanced)
- Crazy-Short (594mm) - Even more turning capability / less stable (advanced)
- Contact us if you prefer Standard, Ultra-Short or Crazy Short.
MAST - ALU MAST (RED):
Contact us if your preferred length is not listed above. Available sizes are:
- 45cm (contact us) - The 45cm foil mast is ideal for your first flights, while you are learning how to start to foil. Most riders spend only a few hours or less on the shortest foil mast we make (45cm) before they graduate to the longer foil masts.
- 60cm (contact us) - The 60cm mast is the most common mast that you will start putting hours on. You will ride it for a while before you move up to a taller mast, when you SUP, Surf, Downwind, Wake or Kite. Some riders might never need a taller mast, depending on their style, local conditions or discipline or riding.
- 68cm - The 68cm is the most common foil mast length for prone surf foiling and all round SUP. If there is one size mast for SUP, prone surf, or wake foiling, the 68cm mast will be your choice.
- 75cm - The 75cm mast is mostly used on bigger surf, downwinders and more advanced riding with the S-Series foil, or as a surfy option for the K-Series foil (Kite Foiling)
- 82cm - Perfect for higher performance riding on Surf, tow-in, Wake, Pump, SUP, Wing or Kite.
- 90cm - The 90cm mast is the choice of big wave enthusiasts and tow-ins, when combined with the S-Series 680 front wing. It's also the choice of downwinder pros when competing in open ocean swell. The AXIS 90cm mast is the main size mast for wind foilers and kite foilers (K-Series), when they reach they are are not beginners any longer.
- 105cm (contact us) - The 105cm mast is mostly used for big swell downwinders with the S-Series foil, or for more aggressive riding and speed with the K-Series foil (Kite Foiling)
NEW CARBON MASTS AVAILABLE SOON - contact us for more information. Available in 76cm / 86cm / 96cm sizes
Note: The standard mast width is 19mm (stiff), however all masts / foils are available with 16mm masts for a balance of weight / flex. Contact us for more details.
Note: Please allow some additional delivery time with these products, as they are specialist.
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.