ARMSTRONG 2021 'Create Your Own' A+ Carving Foil Complete
or 6 weekly payments from $538.00 learn more
Please note: Stock arriving soon - contact us to arrange your pre-order.
NEW FOR 2021: ARMSTRONG'S NEW A+ SYSTEM IS TAKING STRENGTH AND DUABILITY INTO THE FUTURE. SEE THIS LINK FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
- GET 10% OFF ANY ADDITIONAL FRONT WING WITH YOUR PACKAGE PURCHASE. CONTACT US TO ARRANGE.
Armstrong foils represent the top of the market in terms of quality and performance. Here you can create your own dream setup, tailored perfectly to your needs!
The package includes everything you'll need to get ripping! (apart from the board!):
- Front wing (size of your choice - see information below)
- Tail wing (CF300 V2) & Polycarbonate Pro Tail Wing Shims
- Mast (size of your choice - see information below)
- Fuselage (standard size provided - contact us for custom orders)
- Bi Directional Titanium Washers / Titanium T-nuts
- Foil Bolt Set & Torx Tool (complete)
- Protective Mast and Wing Covers
- Carry Bag (fits all)
If your preference of any components is not listed above please contact us for availability / quote. For individual foil components purchase: see tab "Foil Components".
- HS 1550 V1
The main wings are shaped for maximum stability and predictability at all speeds. The foil sections have been carefully designed by one of the world’s foremost sport wing designers.
Continuous testing and refinement helped Armstrong find a combination of planform, leading and trailing edge sweep and the right amount of anhedral curve that delivers super smooth flow, giving a more connected surf like feeling while on the fly.
Construction is based around a high-density foam core, which is encapsulated in Aramid cloth before being wrapped with 100% High Modulus Carbon.
CF800 FRONT WING:
The carving freeride CF800 wing delivers the perfect combination of stability and rail to rail carve-ability. This setup with the 85cm mast is ideal freeride kiting or bigger wave surfing.
The CF800 Wing is a perfect choice for:
- Kite: Ideal freeride foiling.
- Surf: Lighter rider or bigger wave riding.
- SUP: Lighter rider or bigger wave riding.
- Wake and Tow: Ideal for experienced tow foiling.
- Wing Foil: All riders in strong winds.
CF1200 FRONT WING:
The CF1200 foil kit is the do it all combination for all round foil riding, amazing range in the surf, easy with a kite, sup or wing foil.
The CF1200 Wing is a perfect choice for:
- Surf: Ideal for ripping up waves.
- Kite: Light wind riding.
- SUP: Ideal surf for ripping up waves.
- Wake: Versatile wake foiling.
- Windsurf: All riders in moderate winds.
- Wing Foil: All riders in moderate winds.
HS1550 V1 FRONT WING:
The HS1550 V1 wing is a great combination for all round accessible performance.
Its stable, smooth and has good glide to link sections or pump. Well suited for Wing foil riders that want a setup that can handle light and stronger winds!
The HS1550 V1 Wing is a perfect choice for:
- Surf / SUP: Ideal for ripping up waves.
- Kite: light wind performance free ride.
- Wake: Versatile wake foiling heavier riders.
- Windsurf: All riders in moderate winds.
- Wing Foil: Heavier riders in moderate winds.
- Downwind: Experienced or lighter riders.
CF2400 FRONT WING:
The CF2400 foil kit was originally designed primarily for downwind foiling, pumping or catching micro surf. It has also proven to be perfect for heavy riders learning any foil sport.
The CF2400 kit is very versatile, it has a huge speed range and amazing glide. It’s super stable due to the large wingspan and creates smooth lift even at very slow speeds making learning easy for any rider.
The CF2400 Wing is a perfect choice for:
- Surf: Ideal for heavy riders in small surf, light riders in micro surf.
- SUP: Heavy riders in small surf, light riders in micro surf.
- Wake: Beginners or heavier riders.
- Wing foil: Beginners and light winds, all riders.
- Downwind: The ideal package for most riders to get into this awesome new sport.
- Windsurf: Ideal for light winds.
- Kite: Super light winds for heavy riders.
Our V2 fully tapered one piece masts are ultra solid at the top and slick through the water down below.
The unique Quad C Beam Core layup delivers a mast with smooth consistent reactive flex, generating sweet handling response and better stability by smoothing out bumps and flexing precisely to drive you through turns.
The V2 masts also feature bombproof zero corrosion Bi Directional Titanium Washer and Titanium T Nut system, which creates a rock solid connection between mast and board.
The V2 mast construction and shape combine to make a mast that will deliver predictably every time.
- 45cm - Ideal for learning or very shallow water, reef and sandbar riding.
- 60cm - Shallow water and reef foiling where hitting the bottom might be an issue. Also a good choice for easy learning all foil sports.
- 72cm - The go to Foil Surf mast. An easy all rounder for all foil sports
- 85cm - The 'do everything mast' : Intermediate/Advanced. SUP, Downwind, Kite, Wake, and Tow in Surfing
- 93cm - In-between the 85 and largest 100cm masts. For those on the edge.
- 100cm - This is the choice for experienced Kite, Tow in Surfing and big wave charging.
There is no golden rule to chose your mast length. It is key to understand that the longer the mast length the more difficult it is to maintain stability, and the more extreme your wipeouts will be. It is our recommendation that whatever your sport, you start on a short or medium mast length i.e. 72cm or less.
In surfing, longer mast lengths are designed to allow extra pumping room and allow more maneuverability through turns. Whereas for kiting, a longer mast length will allow a greater upwind angle without forcing the wing out of the water. It will also allow the kiter to maintain a steady heading through larger ocean chop / waves.
ASSAULT 'SHORT MAST' OFFER:
With all complete foil purchases, we offer a 'short' mast loan service for FREE. This allows you to jump start your learning process. Its super simple to swap back your mast for your long term option once you have acquired the basic skills. Contact us to arrange.
The Armstrong Hex Fuselage is a ground breaking work of art in terms of engineering and design. The fuselage has a solid titanium core running throughout its length.
The core is then shrouded in 5mm solid wall carbon tube. The multi wing hex fitting for the mast and front wing gives 360 degree surface contact, maximising the load distributing area.
The new TC A+System Fuselage connection is taking compatibility, strength and durability into the future.
The shorter the fuselage the less stable the foil becomes and turns become faster and tighter. The fuselage options are:
- TC50 - The TC50 allows huge maneuverability and is suited to surf rippers and advanced Kiters.
- TC60 (standard provided) - The TC60 is the perfect blend of maneuverability and stability, ideal for most riders!
- TC70 - The TC70 is our most popular fuselage for rookies and intermediate riders because it is smooth and forgiving.
If you require a fuselage other than standard please cContact us for custom package orders.
The CF300 tail wing is a great all rounder.
It incorporates the perfect amount of anhedral shape in the center and dihedral at the tips to allow an overall high level of stability with smooth progressive pitch control at all speeds and bank angles. Ideal for rookie to intermediate riders, all foil sports.
- The tail wing has a foam core wrapped in the highest quality Carbon keeping it light and super rigid.
- The Titanium screw inserts are in keeping with our philosophy of zero corrosion materials throughout the entire product range.
- The unique flow fences improve stability by minimizing the disruption of turbulent flow from the front wing, mast and fuselage.
- Tail Wing area: 300cm2 (46in2)
- Wingspan: 398mm
- Weight: 180g
Note: Please allow additional delivery time with these products, as they are specialist.
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.