F-ONE 2021 Rocket Air V3
or 6 weekly payments from $226.50 learn more
The Rocket Air range is a line of inflatable board dedicated to foiling sports: Surf-foil, SUP-foil, Wing-foil, Wind-foil and even Kite-foil
5'4" & 5'10" Available
6'6", 7'2",7'6" Shipping now. ETA November 6th. Please contact us to pre-order.
- Easy to store and carry
- Balanced and light for flying
- Superior and extra stiff Dropstitch material
- 100% Accessibility
- 100% Easy to store
- 60% Performance
- 100% Easy to use
Starting at 5’4 (90l.) and going all the way to 7’11 (185l.) the line includes boards for all sports and all types of riders. They are developed following the same sizes & outlines as the rigid boards, they offer great stability with the extra volume brought by the inflatable technology. The foil position is also identical to the rigid boards and provide the same perfect balance for take-off and in flight.
- The 5’4 can be used for surfing, kiting, wing surfing and are also ideal to have fun doing some wakefoil.
- The 5’4, 5’10 and 6’6 are ideal sizes for Wing foiling with a Swing, offering a variety of volumes to suit everyone.
- The 7’2 is dedicated to wingfoiling, it is the ideal size to start the discipline.
- The 7’6 and 7’11 are the real Swiss Knife boards, ready for all sorts of fun: SUP foil, Wing foil, Windfoil, Wing surf. They can also be used to play or paddle withoutthe foil.
- The 7’2, 7’6 and 7’11 includes 2x US tracks where additional fins can be plugged. In this configuration it becomes the best platform to learn how to handle theSwing (our hand-held wing) before learning how to foil later on.
The Rocket Air boards are built using higher grade dropstitch with a fused, twin layer shell and a specific dropstitch pattern bringing extra stiffness which is essential to control the board properly when foiling. The weight of the board is incredibly light which makes them easy to handle and a lot of fun, even for advanced riders. Finally, the Rocket Air boards can all be stored in a small bag to be easily brought on for your next adventure.
SIZES // PRICED FROM:
|5’4 x 25″ x 5″||90 L||4.5 kg||$1,329|
|5’10 x 29″x 5″||125 L||5.2 kg||$1,359|
|6’6 x 30″ x 5″||140 L||5.8 kg||$1,399|
|7'2 x 34'' x 5''||190L||8.3 kg||$1,599|
|7’6 x 30″ x 5″||168 L||7.4 kg||$1,599|
|7’11 x 31″x 5″||185 L||8.2 kg||$1,659|
Note: New plate connection system (4xM6 inserts). Fits most foil brands directly or with simple modifications. Contact us if you have any questions.
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.