NAISH S26 Hover WingFoil Carbon Ultra
or 6 weekly payments from $304.17 learn more
Our last generation Hover Wing Foil instantly set the standard in design, construction, and weight for the category. This new range of boards is perfectly suited for wing surfing, or to be used as a SUP foil board, SUP downwind foil board or prone foil surf. Changes to this updated model include a more overall rail curve in the outline, slightly narrower tails, increased nose rocker, and more pronounced bottom shaping and concave. Multiple foot strap insert positions, including wider stance options, give riders the opportunity to choose between a windsurfing style, double front strap setup, or a single surf style setup. The rocker is perfectly balanced so the board flies smoothly parallel to the water surface. Track boxes have been moved further back to better match with the multitude of different foils that riders may pair with the boards. The increased tail kick behind foil boxes combined with the beveled rail guarantees easy take odds and sufficient clearance in turns.
The carbon ultra layup, which now includes extra rail cap reinforcements and Kevlar patches when in high-stress areas gives these boards the lightweight edge minimizing swing weight and enhancing overall performance.
3K CARBON/WOOD CNC EPS CORE CONSTRUCTION
- Lightweight CNC cut EPS core
- High density deck-to-bottom foil track system with carbon reinforcement
- Full 3K carbon deck with wood sandwich and double wood in the stance area
- 3K carbon reinforced wood sandwich bottom
- Kevlar reinforced rails
- Carbon strip bottom stringer
- Diamond diecut EVA pad with micro dot embossing
- Back foot arch support
- Beveled tail kick area
FOOTSTRAP INSERT LAYOUT
- Minimum stance width widened by 5 cm
- 6 hole inserts for front strap positions
- Layout allows for dual strap setup (back strap straight - front strap angled for goofy or regular stance)
- Windsurf style 3 strap setup
- Front: parallel double strap setup
SIZES / PRICED FROM:
- 75 - 5'0" x 24" 75L // $1,825
- 85 - 5'2" x 26" 85L // $1,995
- 95 - 5'7" x 27"1/2 95L // $2,095
- 110 - 5'10" x 29" 110L // $2,195
- 125 - 6'4" x 12" 125L // $2,195
- 140 - 6'6" x 33" 140L // $2,295
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.