AIRUSH 2021 Apex Team V7
Airush / AK
or 6 weekly payments from $157.67 learn more
- Versatile twintip for intermediate to advanced riders.
- Double concave with deep center spine for soft landings.
- Carbon basalt laminate for reflex & lightweight.
The Apex is designed as an all-around versatile twintip for intermediate to advanced riders, using either boots or bindings, in both freeride and big air. The double concave with a solid center spine for soft landings and better edge grip when riding on flat water, and a double basalt fiber laminate for increased responsiveness and bombproof durability, make the Apex perfect for hooked and unhooked powered tricks, allowing riders to push their limits.
- Premium carbon performance for added pop when jumping big.
- Revised outline for performance in more conditions.
- Added smaller sizes.
- Ultra light top & bottom sheet.
- Carbon Basalt Hybrid laminate.
- Paulownia wood core.
- Freeride: 100%
- Freestyle: 75%
- Wakestyle: 25%
- Progression: 50%
- Big Air: 100%
- 133 x 39 cm
- 136 x 40 cm
- 139 x 41 cm
- 142 x 42 cm
Note: Includes fins & handle (footpads not included)
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.