ARMSTRONG Mast V2 A+
or 6 weekly payments from $220.67 learn more
SPECIAL OFFER: 20% OFF 100CM MAST ONLY. WHILE STOCKS LAST.
ARMSTRONG OFFER 6 DIFFERENT MAST LENGTHS TO COVER ALL FOIL SPORTS AND ALL RIDER SKILL LEVELS.
THE ARMSTRONG MODULAR DESIGN MEANS THAT EACH MAST IS INTERCHANGEABLE WITH THE FUSELAGE AND WING DESIRED.
Our V2 fully tapered one piece masts are ultra solid at the top and slick through the water down below.
The unique Quad C Beam Core layup delivers a mast with smooth consistent reactive flex, generating sweet handling response and better stability by smoothing out bumps and flexing precisely to drive you through turns.
The V2 masts also feature bombproof zero corrosion Bi Directional Titanium Washer and Titanium T Nut system, which creates a rock solid connection between mast and board.
The V2 mast construction and shape combine to make a mast that will deliver predictably every time.
- Our unique mast construction was developed in conjunction with composite experts who worked on Team New Zealand America’s Cup foils.
- The quad C beam mast core delivers ‘dynamic reactive flex’ that equates to better strength, stability and control without compromising weight.
- The mast layup is futuristic: at the heart is a multi-piece core that gets wrapped with carbon that has optimised fiber orientation to maximise the potential of the materials. 100% Carbon cloth outer shell ensures a part that is robust and will last.
LENGTH GUIDE // SPECS // PRICED FROM:
Choosing the right length mast is important depending on your ability and intended use:
- 45cm Mast V2
- Ideal for learning or very shallow water, reef and sandbar riding.
- Weight: 1050g
- 60cm Mast V2
- Shallow water and reef foiling where hitting the bottom might be an issue. Also a good choice for easy learning all foil sports.
- Weight: 1200g
- 72cm Mast V2
- The go to Foil Surf mast. An easy all rounder for all foil sports
- Weight: 1350g
- 85cm Mast V2
- The 'do everything mast' : Intermediate/Advanced. SUP, Downwind, Kite, Wake, and Tow in Surfing
- Weight: 1500g
- 93cm Mast V2
- In-between the 85 and largest 100cm masts. For those on the edge.
- Weight: TBC
- 100cm Mast V2
- This is the choice for experienced Kite, Tow in Surfing and big wave charging.
- Weight: 1900g
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.