AIRUSH 2021 'Create Your Own' Carving V2 Kite Foil Complete
Airush / AK
or 6 weekly payments from $241.17 learn more
Out of stock
Introducing the F-One 2020 gravity foil range. Built with pre-preg carbon for the best weight to strength ratio, with a super light core.Titan Connection: the wing connects directly to the mast via the Titan mast foot and the fuselage is split in two parts in order to simplify transportation. This setup offers better load transmission and better stiffness throughout the different parts for maximum control.
This package includes everything you'll need to get ripping! (apart from the board!):
- Front wing (Carving/Freeride - see information below)
- Tail wing - one size - 260cm2.
- Mast (size of your choice - see information below)
- Stealth Fuselage V2
- Base plate (contact us for tuttle option)
- Bolt set & tools (complete) - m8 Titanium
NOTE: For individual Foil Components purchase: see tab "FOIL COMPONENTS" on home page
- Freeride Wing: 825 cm2 – Intermediate / advanced. The Airush Freeride Foil features a new generation low drag monocoque design that offers incredible stiffness, and high-speed performance without losing the ease of use for intermediate riders. The intermediate aspect ratio 800cm2 front wing features new generation profiles for higher speed. At speed the longer mast gives you more time to react, and additional clearance for the rear wing.
- Carving Wing: 1 050 cm2 – Beginner / intermediate / advanced. Designed to take you from your first steps in foiling to advanced carving. The Airush Carving Foil features our high stability 1000cm2 Carving front wing, for the perfect balance of performance and ease of use. The larger wing provides lift at a lower speed, while the intermediate mast length creates a very stable platform for the entry-level rider, or an advanced rider looking for more maneuver oriented riding.
There is no golden rule to chose your mast length. It is key to understand that the longer the mast length the more difficult it is to maintain stability, and the more extreme your wipeouts will be. It is our recommendation that whatever your sport, you start on a short or medium mast length i.e. 60/70cm.
In surfing, longer mast lengths are designed to allow extra pumping room and allow more maneuverability through turns. Whereas for kiting, a longer mast length will allow a greater upwind angle without the wing coming out of the water (advanced riding). It will also allow the kiter to maintain a steady heading through larger ocean chop / waves.
- 50cm - Recommended for learning / most stable
- 70cm - All-round length / balance of stability & control
- 95cm - Advanced foiling / larger swell / greater upwind riding / less stable
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.