NSP Longboard - Protech
or 6 weekly payments from $136.50 learn more
The Protech Longboard is part of the refreshed NSP Longboard range: A perfect addition to any surfers quiver and an exceptional shape for surfers looking to fast-track their longboarding skills.
Available in two colours, all the Protech Longboards come with two M3 sidebites and the 8″ nylon center fin.
The NSP Protech Longboard is a proven classic within the range and with its performance characteristics and affordable pricing, anyone looking into adding a longboard to their quiver ought to check out the Protech at their local NSP dealer.
- The best selling longboard range in the world in a construction featuring key performance characteristics.
- The best in versatile longboard performance, using technically advanced construction at extremely attractive retail prices.
- Great longboard. It’s an evolved shape that lends itself really well for swooping bottom turns, high trim lines and drop knee cutbacks.
- New sharper rails in the tail, modern performance rocker combined with mellow V bottom blended with a subtle double concave.
- Continuous refinements make the NSP Longboard easy to trim on the wave and dynamic when riding off the tail.
- Rail: Full
- Bottom: Single to double concave
- Ideal waves: 1-6ft
- Level: Beginner – Expert
CARBON FLEX TAIL:
Strategically applied to the back end of the rails, the Carbon Flex Tail provides increased durability.
A Carbon Flex Tail is also more responsive than a conventional construction and provides unparalleled flex response in turns. Visible through a small patch on the tail, the carbon layer extends throughout the tail section of the rails.
- 8'0 x 22'' x 56.9L
- 8'6 x 22 1/4'' x 64.4L
- 9'0 x 22 3/4'' x 73.2L
Note: Includes Fins.
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.