NSP Funboard - Protech
or 6 weekly payments from $109.83 learn more
Designed for the weekend warrior. The NSP Protech Funboard paddles easily and catches waves early; getting you up and riding more often with less effort. “Funboard” pretty much says it all.
Taking the Protech Funboard through barely breaking waves with easeConsider the NSP funboard the “in-between” – halfway between the longboard and the fish. Often considered the next step for a surfer who has spent enough time practising on a longboard. Not quite ready yet for a fish or a shortboard, Protech Funboards are a perfect platform for quick progression.
- Rail: Full
- Bottom: Single to Vee
- Ideal waves: 1-6ft
- Level: Beginner – Expert
Available in two colours, the Protech funboard comes with three nylon M7 fins.
- A stunning combination of fantastic value, durability and performance. The Funboard is one of the most popular in the NSP range for progressing skills.
- Semi-rounded nose with low entry rocker design puts more volume up front to give more paddle power to catch waves early and easily.
- Domed deck profile allows a forgiving but sensitive rail feel, while the pulled in, rounded pintail is providing control to bottom turns and cutbacks.
- Concave bottom creates a fast water transition through to the tail – providing balance and control in a range of conditions.
- The tri-fin thruster setup guarantees speed and liveliness, with enough hold to ride out your line.
CARBON FLEX TAIL:
Strategically applied to the back end of the rails, the Carbon Flex Tail provides increased durability and resistance against increased back-foot pressure.
A Carbon Flex Tail is also more responsive than conventional construction and provides unparalleled flex response in turns. Visible through a small patch on the tail, the carbon layer extends throughout the tail section of the rails.
- 6'8 x 21'' x 42.1L
- 7'2 x 21 1/2'' x 49L
- 7'6 x 21 3/4'' x 54.4L
Note: Includes Fins.
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.