NSP Sleep Walker - PU
or 6 weekly payments from $274.83 learn more
Out of stock
The Sleep Walker Longboard, shaped by Tully St. John is an awesome allround longboard. This shape has been road tested and scrutinized by the world’s best longboarders all the way through to everyday surfers and by those just starting out to create a formula that works for everyone. Add in cutting-edge Shapers Union technology and you have one of the best longboards on the market.
The Sleep Walker is set up for traditional log style surfing with a single fin allowing for long hang tens and paddles into waves very easily. In addition, the Sleep Walker delivers allround flow and turnability. This is a great addition to anyone’s quiver, it’s a great, easy to surf, allround board.
- Rail : 50/50 forgiving
- Bottom : Single concave with slight chine, to rolled Vee
- Ideal waves : 1-6ft
- Level : Beginner to World Champ
- Deep entry concave
- Forgiving rails make it easy to nose ride, turn and not to catch
- Good thickness through mid section to easily paddle into waves
- Large nose area for hanging ten
- Medium rocker line so the board doesn’t nose dive and allows for great manuevrability
SIZES / PRICED FROM:
- 9'4 x 23 1/4'' x 78.1L // $1,649
- 9'6 x 23 1/2'' x 83.7L // $1,649
- 9'8 x 23 3/4'' x 85.8L // $1,649
- 10'0 x 24'' x 93.4L// $1,649
Note: Fin not included (single US)
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.