NSP Fish - Protech
or 6 weekly payments from $91.50 learn more
The NSP Protech Fish is a new shape, built with a brand-new construction, exclusive to NSP. Stable and wide, with a flatter rocker – Protech Fish are fast, fun and very affordable – a perfect board for ripping in all conditions.
Geovani Perez: “The shape’s really fast, floats well and Protech airs amazingly!”
- Rail: Boxy
- Bottom: Concave into V
- Ideal waves: 1-6ft
- Level: Beginner – Expert
Most fishes have more volume and less rocker than typical shortboards, making them a great option for weak or mushy waves. The Protech Fish comes with three M7 fins out of the box.
- Wide nose creates more volume for added buoyancy providing more stability, faster paddling, and easy entry into the smallest waves with quick acceleration.
- Rocker and rail outline are combined with single to double concave bottom, with vee through the tail incorporated into a wide swallowtail.
- The slight hip behind the front fins reduces the area under the back foot creating a pivot point for snappy turns. Boxy and full rails also add to the overall volume and forgiving nature of this model.
- The Protech Fish performance delivers traction, down the line speed and maximum drive over the flattest of sections.
- A tri-fin thruster setup guarantees speed and liveliness, with enough hold to ride out a line.
CARBON FLEX TAIL
Strategically applied to the back end of the rails, the Carbon Flex Tail provides increased durability.
A Carbon Flex Tail is also more responsive than a conventional construction and provides unparalleled flex response in turns. Visible through a small patch on the tail, the carbon layer extends throughout the tail section of the rails.
SIZES // PRICED FROM:
- 5'6 x 19 3/4'' x 33.0L // $549
- 6'0 x 20 1/2'' x 35.1L // $549
- 6'4 x 21'' x 40.2L // $549
- 6'8 x 21 1/2'' x 43.7L // $549
Note: Includes Fins.
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.